Request Black Knight 2000

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just wanted to draw some attention to this classic table. For one reason or another, this awesome table has been overlooked in the past. I just hope FarSight seriously considers bringing this classic to TPA...it's long over due.

Last edited:

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
This is perhaps my favorite all-time table, and I would be thrilled to see the original Black Knight get passed over in favor of BK2K this time around.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I rather see BK 2000 first since it's an awesome table and BK was ported before, but I rather have both since they are both nice tables.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Well, the sequel to Pinbot is coming out so perhaps the sequel to Black Knight can come out first. Eventually it will all be released but I would love BK2k to come sooner!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
The music alone is worth the price of admission. No seriously, I used to drop quarters in it and hope to keep the ball in play long enough just to get my fill of the tunes. The game itself is great, but that's not what got me in the door.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I'm not a fan of the original (though I've never seen or played the actual machine), but I love this one! Forget the first (for a while), and, like Pin Bot, bring us the sequel first!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
As a side note, it would be interesting to see how many tables actually launch after their sequels. There are certainly quite a few out there.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
and there are some tables like Eight Ball Deluxe, if it comes, that are sequels and could possibly launch without the original coming out (the original is the late 70s SS, Eight Ball, which is from the same designer and known to be an extremely mean table).

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
I have only played Black Knight 2000 via Visual Pinball but I wasn't overly impressed with it. If I ever run into a real table I will have to give it a try.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
In defense of the original, it does have a lot better balance between the left and right flippers, in my opinion. BK2K has a lot of bias towards the right flippers.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Oh god, I concur with the poster on the previous page about Ritchie tables. I'm definitely in his camp with a strong leaning to flow and constant movement than targets and crowded playfields. At least there's not much of a risk of not getting Firepower given it's inclusion in WPC :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.