****! About the gravity ramp

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Ok before my ipad comes flying outta my hands trying to nudge and flip at the same time. i was wondering if anyone had any tips on nailing that bloody ramp?

Far as i can tell i can only get it down when theres enough ball momentum but even thats hit or miss. I can hit the drop targets but then its luck getting down to the 2nd playfield, i seem to be inlove with the post between the two lanes.

If the balls coming fast enough a quick redirect of the far right flipper works but i fnd the shot dangerous.

Ive fallen and i cant get up heh

Help!

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I've went ahead and tried it and it worked from the tip of the rightmost flipper, the upper one. Dumb luck, really, usually it's hit or miss for me as well ;) Just a few moments later I also got it to work on the lower right flipper.

The spot targets on the right though, oh boy... I suck at hitting them. The Black Hole drop targets are tough as well, I just smack the ball up there and hope for the best.

I find aiming in general pretty tough on this table!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I've went ahead and tried it and it worked from the tip of the rightmost flipper, the upper one. Dumb luck, really, usually it's hit or miss for me as well ;) Just a few moments later I also got it to work on the lower right flipper.

The spot targets on the right though, oh boy... I suck at hitting them. The Black Hole drop targets are tough as well, I just smack the ball up there and hope for the best.

I find aiming in general pretty tough on this table!

Theres a spot about two thirds the way down the 2nd right flipper it seems, playing like utter crap atm

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Sounds like this is strickly an ipad problem, I do not experience these problems to the degree you guys are on the PS3 or PS Vita.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts