PS Vita 100% Trophy Club

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I've been posting this in a PS3 thread for a while now and figured it might be fun to have a thread here for Vita trophies. After getting all trophies, I'm going for all Wizard goals in the game. I have all Standard Goal trophies.

This is what I have so far for Wizard trophies: Big Shot, Black Hole, Black Knight, Bride of Pin*Bot, Cactus Canyon, Centaur, Central Park, Cirqus Voltaire, Creature, Dr. Dude, Elvira, Firepower, Funhouse, Gorgar, No Good Gofers, Pin*Bot, Scared Stiff, Space Shuttle, Star Trek, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Taxi, Theatre of Magic, and Whirlwind

This is what I have left: Attack from Mars(1), Champion Pub(5), Genie(4), Harley Davidson(2), Medieval Madness(2), Monster Bash(1), Ripley's(2), Twilight Zone(3), and White Water(5).

I'm currently at 88%.

Last edited:

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
82%

Champion Pub, CV, Genie, MM, Ripley's, Scared Stiff, Space Shuttle, Twiligh Zone, Whirlwind, White Water. 3 or less remaining in all of them, except Whirlwind and White Water, which I didn't play that much yet.

EDIT: 83% Funhouse is done.

EDIT: 85% Taxi

EDIT: 86% Harley

EDIT: 87% Dr Dude

Last edited:

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I'm not sure what goals I've completed or haven't since I've deleted the game off my system at least twice now.
And when I re-downloaded everything the goals are reset.

Heinz

Feb 17, 2013
I have 100% of the trophies since 09-21-2013. Really sad that there will probably never be new trophies to collect. :(

Last edited:

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
I got the Taxi crossover goal, but it didn't register. One of the most ridiculous, annoying goals in the entire game, and it didn't register.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I got the Taxi crossover goal, but it didn't register. One of the most ridiculous, annoying goals in the entire game, and it didn't register.

Oooooo. I have had trouble with that one too. Of course a couple days ago I was playing on PS3 and got it without even trying. 😡

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
I just watched a video for it, and apparently you can shoot the Drac scoop from the right flipper, and immediately follow up with the right ramp shot from the left flipper, and they'll cross over. Seems easier than trying to do it the correct way. Catching both balls is still a major pain.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I just watched a video for it, and apparently you can shoot the Drac scoop from the right flipper, and immediately follow up with the right ramp shot from the left flipper, and they'll cross over. Seems easier than trying to do it the correct way. Catching both balls is still a major pain.

I just got it this morning with that method. Then, of course, I got it again during the same multiball without even trying...... You just need to wait a beat before shooting the right ramp. Just the 500K plunger goal left!

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I have 100% of the trophies since 09-21-2013. Really sad that there will probably never be new trophies to collect. :(

I agree. I'll still try to clear all goals, but getting those trophies is very satisfying.

BTW, you're like a platinum trophy machine.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
500K is easier than it looks, because it's the max multiplier, so you can have several goes at it, and, you can use the nudge to extend the ball circling the scoop.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
Any tips for Dr Dude double jackpot? 1/3 of the time one ball drains immediately. 1/3 of the time the camera locks on the mixer. Not even gonna bother posting bugs anymore, I'll just never give Farsight another cent. Wasted hours on this table and Harley, because of multiball bugs halting progress.

Members online

Members online