Votes: 24 10.8%
  • Fire!

Votes: 35 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I figured I'd start a new one, with more choices, and leave the poll up longer. We'll let Farsight know that THESE Top 10 most voted will be tables we'd really like to see next season.

(I'm leaving off all Premium tables, since we can't have 10 Premium tables next season, and I'm excluding EM's since Farsight doesn't seem interested in them much anymore. I also tried to represent every company, esp Data East with a few of their classic tables, but most would fit under the "Premium" category, so there wasn't much to go on.)

I based my choices off the Top Ten Poll winners (http://digitalpinballfans.com/content.php/320-PAF-Top-Ten-Most-Wanted-Table-Poll-Series-THE-RESULTS-ARE-IN!!!), as well as the endless requests from people on FB. I even tried to get everyone's favorite table that most likely won't end up getting made, even though the table has a strong following. (Maybe this poll will help that little problem?)

Everyone SHOULD only be able to choose 10 tables. I hope it did it correctly.

Here are your choices:

1. The Getaway: High Speed II
2. Judge Dredd
3. Earthshaker
4. Xenon
5. Cyclone
6. The Party Zone
7. Red and Ted's Roadshow
8. Safe Cracker
9. F-14 Tomcat
10. Monopoly
11. Banzai Run
12. Rollercoaster Tycoon
13. Wipeout
14. Bad Cats
15. Rescue 911
16. Mousin' Around
17. Bone Busters Inc.
18. Eight Ball Deluxe
19. TX-Sector
20. Phantom of the Opera
21. Jack*Bot
22. Catacomb
23. Tales from the Crypt
24. Seawitch
25. Indianapolis 500
26. Sorcerer
27. Fathom
28. Corvette
29. Street Fighter II
30. Fire!

Last edited:

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
My choices:

1. Xenon
2. F-14 Tomcat
3. Rescue 911
4. Monopoly
5. Safe Cracker
6. Phantom of the Opera
7. Tales from the Crypt
8. Corvette
9. Earthshaker
10. Judge Dredd

N

netizen

I'll take unlicensed DATA EAST games for $100:

What are Laser War, Secret Service, Torpedo Alley, and Time Machine?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Great list. I did not put in a vote for Sorcerer despite wanting to have it included very strongly. I hope it is added as a table bonus, as it should be with season 4.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Would be happy with most of these but tried to select a 10 that would make a good season with both more "more recent" and older tables.

1. Red and Ted's Roadshow - One of my most wanted. Fun theme, good layout, and challenging.
2. Safe Cracker - So fast with the tiny table and small flippers! It has a unique board game element on the backglass. And a unique time limit gets you sweating once you reach sudden death and try and play to put more time on the clock. So much fun!
3. The Getaway: High Speed II - If TPA gets the Supercharger sound right as the balls are whipping around it this will be great. Plus I love the added element of needing to shift gears during play.
4. Banzai Run - Another unique table with the vertical playfield. Got to try it recently and it was pretty entertaining. Dunno if its that deep of a game but it being so unique makes it a must for TPA.
5. Rollercoaster Tycoon - Need a somewhat modern Stern in TPA and this would fit nicely. I'm not as familiar with the table but it looks like it could be fun.
6. Seawitch - With the modern Sterns need a classic Stern and this one fits the bill (would be ok with Catacombs too). While not a deep ruleset its a pretty fun table to play.
7. Tales from the Crypt - Another one I played recently. Took me awhile to figure out how to shoot the ball using the door handle plunger. In any case its another fun horror theme, good layout, and while I didn't get far I was enjoying it.
8. Monopoly - Would be another board game theme like Safe Cracker but its different enough. I've been playing the VP version of this one quite a bit and find it pretty fun. It does seem like you need to be accurate on shots if you don't want to drain.
9. Eight Ball Deluxe - A classic. Need to have it next season.
10. Judge Dredd - Not sure why I voted for this one other than I hear its good and its a somewhat newer table. So went with word of mouth on it rather than actual table knowledge.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I'll take unlicensed DATA EAST games for $100:

What are Laser War, Secret Service, Torpedo Alley, and Time Machine?

I can always count on you for a complaint. lol

As for those tables you listed, you'd be about the only one, as those don't get many requests. Also, Farsight hasn't even announced Data East tables yet, but have said many times that when they do, those choices in my poll would be the first ones they'd be inquiring about.

Last edited:
N

netizen

I also tried to represent every company, esp Data East with a few of their classic tables

I can always count on you for a complaint. lol

As for those tables you listed, you'd be about the only one, as those don't get many requests. Also, Farsight hasn't even announced Data East tables yet, but have said many times that when they do, those choices in my poll would be the first ones they'd be inquiring about.

Laser War and Time Machine both get a number of requests. I only mentioned them due to what you wrote in your "description", yet you didn't include a single DE table in the poll.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Laser War and Time Machine both get a number of requests. I only mentioned them due to what you wrote in your "description", yet you didn't include a single DE table in the poll.

There are a couple in there. Tales from the Crypt and Phantom of the Opera. I would personally like to have Rocky and Bullwinkle make an appearance sometime down the road.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014

I rarely see requests for those, and I'm not sure how there are no Data East tables included? lol

Try again.

There are a couple in there. Tales from the Crypt and Phantom of the Opera. I would personally like to have Rocky and Bullwinkle make an appearance sometime down the road.

I was actually going to include that table, as well as another most wanted ("World Cup Soccer"), but I could only list so many tables. I really wanted to get a few old classics that people really want. ("Fathom", "Catacomb", "Sorcerer", etc)

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I wasn't aware people like Roadshow so much! Easily my most wanted unlicensed table, I love the theme and it's been quite a while since we had the last Lawlor table.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I wasn't aware people like Roadshow so much! Easily my most wanted unlicensed table, I love the theme and it's been quite a while since we had the last Lawlor table.

Yeah, it's highly requested.

I've never played it, but it doesn't look that interesting to me. I'd rather have tables like "F-14 Tomcat".

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Don't forget about Nightwing ;)

Thanks Wiz!

This is a good list,though ten or eleven of them have some type of licensing attached to them (either visual or musical).

I've given my choices before,and I did vote for ten tables - but IMHO...TPA isn't complete without:

Red & Ted's Road Show - this is simply a fun table. Lots of stuff to do,a good layout,and it was a staple at truck stops back in the 90's.

The Getaway: High Speed 2 - one of the highest rated tables for a reason. Fast & fun.

Banzai Run - after my interview with Norman from FS I have more hope then ever that this is coming. With more tables coming out using the back box (Junk Yard,LCA) there is no reason why we can't have this in TPA.

I do believe we get all of these next season ...

Last edited:

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Thanks Wiz!

This is a good list,though ten or eleven of them have some type of licensing attached to them (either visual or musical).

I've given my choices before,and I did vote for ten tables - but IMHO...TPA isn't complete without:

Red & Ted's Road Show
The Getaway: High Speed 2
Banzai Run

I do firmly believe we get all of them next season though...

Eventually they're going to HAVE to go after popular licensed tables, hence why I added some.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I agree. Some of the licenses should be doable, like Road Show & Judge Dredd. FS did get the Elvira tables without a KS,so it can be done...

The only table I left out, that I truly wanted to add, was "World Cup Soccer". However, again, I could only add so many of everyone's favorites.

Hey, at least I threw in "Banzai Run" for you, even though I'm not sure they could even re-produce that? It's not like the top half is an easy little game like in "Scared Stiff" or CV.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts