Minor news blip from the FB comments re: PC version

ClaudeHenrySmoot

Apr 27, 2012
In case anyone missed it, this was posted by TPA in the comments of their 6/7 Facebook update:

"It's rumored that a fully-functional PC version was shown behind closed doors this week- stay tuned!"

I better start saving for that cabinet build...

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
Cor! they snuck that in didn't they?! :D

Good news though... Wonder what an optimum spec for it will be... Is it worth getting a CUDA Gfx card? (Hmm... that's a question for Bobby thinking about it...)

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Where's the info???? Might be a while since this post, but where's the functional PC version?

EDIT: From the Facebook post: "I was playing it yesterday- we definitely haven't forgotten about it!" Ok, so the PC version is playable, but most likely not complete. Do you guys have any info on what's left to do for the PC version (besides Steam Greenlight)?

Last edited:

ClaudeHenrySmoot

Apr 27, 2012
This is all I've read lately re: the PC release:

From a Q&A with Bobby King on this forum -

3.) Many of us are desperate for any sort of PC news. We know that you recently said that you're hoping to have the PC release straightened out by fall, but is there any other morsel of PC news that you can give us? Are you planning to use Steam's upcoming Greenlight program?

We have talked about Steam’s greenlight program and that might be an option. We have some new ideas/opportunities as well that we’re looking into. The PC version continues to progress. The goal is still to make sure we’re out in time for Twilight Zone’s release.

July 28th Facebook post -

PC - While we know this news may disappoint our fans eagerly awaiting the PC version - we are still working on the PC game. We will not released it until the graphics are at least up to the standards set by the 360 and PS3 versions. We also still need to find distribution partners (traditional desktop and/or cabinet). Our goal is to everything sorted out in time for the Twilight Zone release later this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts