Help with Funhouse skill shot

luckycreature

Jun 3, 2014
Hey everyone. I have all the standard goals for season 1 done except for Funhouse which is irritating because I feel like in real life its one of the games Im best at.
I cant get the skillshot to happen.
Can anyone who has successfully done this on PS4 help?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Can't remember the specifics for this skill shot but as plunging is the first thing you do, it should be easy to keep trying, resetting if you miss. You can pretty rapidly perfect the angle without having to play balls in between.

I found the standard goal with the left plunger harder, if I recall correctly.

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
Had big trouble with this one on ps3. Once I started to nudge and not just rely on the plunge I got it within minutes.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah, as I recall, you need to nudge while plunging to get this to work. Farsight messed this up big-time on both the PS3 and PS4.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Yeah, as I recall, you need to nudge while plunging to get this to work. Farsight messed this up big-time on both the PS3 and PS4.

All plunger goals are painful on the PS4. It took me forever to get the ones on Taxi, and FunHouse. The Taxi 500K skill shot is the most painful one of all-although I did get it after about 50 games.

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
So its NOT just me then? It was driving me nuts how the distance you pull the plunger seems to have little relation to how hard the ball is launched. Even a pixel or two difference seems to vary wildly, much more than it should do IMO.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
So its NOT just me then? It was driving me nuts how the distance you pull the plunger seems to have little relation to how hard the ball is launched. Even a pixel or two difference seems to vary wildly, much more than it should do IMO.

LOL, no it isn't just you. A lot of the plungers are random with power levels that don't relate to the distance pulled.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts