Fix the leaderboards!!! It's been months!

NeedleBanger

Dec 10, 2013
No new content aside, what is going on with the leaderboards?
- Why do they show irrelevant PC & iOS scores? Those sure make my hard earned PS4 scores seam measly.
- Why can't I view my friends' scores at all? How dumb is that?

I'd love to be nice about this but it's 7 months later and the scoreboard is still more or less useless. We need another dump of tables too big time, there's no way I'm going to pay $5 slowly like this for each individual table.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Good question. Seriously, this STILL being messed up is kind of a "screw you" to PS4 owners.

dmen1974

Mar 26, 2013
Agreed, and still no controller vibration. Do we have to wait for a mega patch just for that? I guess I'm paying $4.99 or $7.99 so I can enjoy playing whatever parts of the game the company feels like providing us with.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
It's rare for Farsight to bother fixing anything. Even when they do it will either be a half-measure or cause more problems than it fixes.
I really wouldn't hold my breath guys.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
It's rare for Farsight to bother fixing anything. Even when they do it will either be a half-measure or cause more problems than it fixes.
I really wouldn't hold my breath guys.

You must be a "glass is half empty" kind of person.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
You must be a "glass is half empty" kind of person.

Ha! Not really. I'm actually a generally positive person.
However I've been in since the game launched and own every table on the Vita and PS3 as well as every available table for the PS4. I'm just being realistic with what we can actually expect from them as consumers based off of what they have shown us over the past 2 1/2+ years.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.