Cyclone

Ratvader

Jun 7, 2012
Hello to all, just found the forum although i have been playing arcade for several months now. Love the game overall and am happy to support the DLC.... Keep them comming!

Pinball was a huge game for me growing up and a personal favorite was cyclone.. I would near give my left arm to see that brought over... Its from williams circa 1988 i think.... Any rumors or word on it?

Ratvader

Jun 7, 2012
Lol well thats why i said "near" give my left arm ;-) Thats a game i would personally help jumpstart! I kjow im a bit obssessd with it, but it was a lot of arcade fun

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Welcome to the forums!

Cyclone is one of my personal favorites too from when I was younger. I haven't heard anything from Farsight mentioning this table in particular, but I would think since it's unlicensed above and beyond the Williams license (which they already have) it should be something that is definitely within the realm of possibility!

There's a good thread talking about the series of tables that Cyclone was part of here:

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...nd-cast-your-vote-for-the-best-Coaster-around!

Seems like we're not the only ones hoping to see Farsight recreate it!

Ratvader

Jun 7, 2012
Oh awesome, thank you for highlighting that thread! If its as open as you suggest (im not framiler with buissness model on recreating these apps) i would advocate making cyclone, releasing as DLC and using the money gained from it to help find ST TNG, a game i loved too.

How bout it mods...?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Oh awesome, thank you for highlighting that thread! If its as open as you suggest (im not framiler with buissness model on recreating these apps) i would advocate making cyclone, releasing as DLC and using the money gained from it to help find ST TNG, a game i loved too.

How bout it mods...?

What exactly are you asking the mods?

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Cyclone's not at the very top of my list, but it would be really cool, and it is definitely on my list.

Last edited:

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Every time this table gets mentioned I have to add my support. In fact I couldn't remember the name of it and thought Funhouse was the same machine. Although I enjoy that table I will confess to being disappointed it wasn't Cyclone when I fired up the Williams Collection for the first time.

Fingers crossed we get it this year!

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Hurry! Hurry! Step Right Up!

Despite being plagued by the progressive jackpot and repetitive shot strategies that came to be the hallmark of a lot of System 11s, I find Cyclone to be oddly appealing. Unique playfield layout and an eerie sound and art package all work well together in one creepy, circus-y late 80s extravaganza.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Cyclone is pretty awesome. Creepy clown and those awesome ramps. The art is so good and detailed. One of the best non-DMD games ever. I'm sure we'll see it at some point. They have to include it, don't they?

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Who's ready for Cyclone? :p

1.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts