Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.4

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
The new update will be send to Apple for review about 1-2 days.

Here is the change log:

ADDED Pool Champion table

FIXED score of spinner on Zankor table

FIXED score of bumpers on Zankor table

FIXED missing Game Time Bonus round on Zankor table

FIXED malfunction of upper slingshots on Blackbelt table

FIXED right outlane on Earth Wind Fire table

Please let us know if we forget about any kind of bugs or changes.

291jo79.jpg

night

May 18, 2012
Hi Zsolt, a nice new table on the way, thank you for that!

-What about the physics update..?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Could be a good one. Outlanes look a little friendlier on Pool Champ. Cool looking 8-ball shot with the flipper covering it.

luvthatapex

Apr 24, 2013
Thanks Zsolt, I really enjoyed Pool Champion when I owned it. Another game that used the popup robot targets, but this time with pool balls.
Can't wait to reminisce when I play this again and thanks for fixing Zankor!!! Woohoo!!!

The new update will be send to Apple for review about 1-2 days.

Here is the change log:

ADDED Pool Champion table

FIXED score of spinner on Zankor table

FIXED score of bumpers on Zankor table

FIXED missing Game Time Bonus round on Zankor table

FIXED malfunction of upper slingshots on Blackbelt table

FIXED right outlane on Earth Wind Fire table

Please let us know if we forget about any kind of bugs or changes.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Pool Champion table looks wonderfull, great job !! lets see how it plays, really lookin forward to the Physics update and again, i dont mind if it takes time, just lookin forward to Good Playing Performance for All tables = )

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
about phisycs , I remember Zsolt conment before was to be on update 2.5/6 not on 2.4 should be expected than ....

night

May 18, 2012
about phisycs , I remember Zsolt conment before was to be on update 2.5/6 not on 2.4 should be expected than ....

I thought the physics update was planned for the upcoming (this) update. :confused:
But if it's on the agenda then we have to be patience.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yes, he mentioned that if everything goes well the Physics update will be included in this 2.4 update, so i guess there still working on it.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Thank you Zsolt! Could you please look into the game center scoring for Future World it appears to be caped at 999,999. Also the kickout hole on Earth Wind Fire kicks the ball out early when the special is collected (while the light show and woosh sound are still going) then, when the light show stops I can hear the kickout again and the ball jumps as if fired out of the hole. Hope this makes sense. One more thing on Devil Riders the back glass "devilrider" stays put while a silhouette of him goes around and around. I love this game! I would buy this on another platform in a heartbeat when released!

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
Update 2.4 has hit the App Store. Hooray! Pool champion is a fun table, and the table tuning seems pretty good to me. :)

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
(Note, Some interaction with ASK about bugs/feedback/ideas is always being appreciated, sinds were actually beta testing the software as being customers)

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Seriouusly you said the physics update was on this release and still no physics update so how many more months till the physics update becomes a reality?

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
Seriouusly you said the physics update was on this release and still no physics update so how many more months till the physics update becomes a reality?

C'mon, ASK has done more in a short period of time for us than TPA has ever done, we have day and night mode/graphics tweaking and physics tweaking, ever seen that in TPA? The physics need more polish for sure and I am very much looking forward to that too, and I believe it is an essential element that needs an update to make Zaccaria rise above the rest. But it's not unplayable at the moment. Most tables work pretty good already as they are. The last table been a good example.

Members online

Members online