What about some of the late Gottlieb (Premier) tables?

nimitz

Jun 5, 2012
Things like Tee'd Off, Wipe Out, Rescue 911 or Stargate (provided the license isn't too costly).

They might not be some of the best pins ever, but they are very decent and as we know 90% of the pins on TPA will be Williams (or Bally branded williams). So getting *one* pin from Premier/Gottlieb say halfway next year, which would mean with over 20 tables in the game if the current pace is maintained could be a nice "change".

Same goes for Capcom (Pinball Magic, Big Bang Bar).

Last edited:

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Never gonna happen, but Frank Thomas' Big Hurt is a pretty great game. They've got one in a local bar that I've spent a ton of time on.

Wow, that´s weird to see this game mentioned - I´ve been to a dutch vacation park on the island Texel a few times some years back, and this table was the only one working of the three machines they had there (Class of 1812, Barb Wire, and Big Hurt). Wasn´t into pinball at that time but I must have thrown some credits in there. The only thing I remember is that Class Of 1812 had an awesome theme tune ;)

Seems like that Big Hurt and Class Of 1812 are some pretty well receive tables, would be cool to see them in TPA one day!

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I enjoyed Tee'd Off in the Gottlieb collection on the Wii, but I found it impossible to hit the ramp for hole progression with any real force so it was quite frustrating to play. Victory was pretty decent as well, but my favourite Gottlieb tables were the old electromechanical ones: Big Shot, Central Park and Aces High. I just like the classic sound effects and simple drop-targets and bumpers.

Eric Qel-Droma

Jul 3, 2012
Having Frank Thomas' Big Hurt show up in TPA would be a dream come true for me. I spent every lunch period one summer sinking quarters into that game. There was a great version of it on VP a few years back; played exactly like the arcade. Honestly, as much as I've enjoyed machines from WPHoF and TPA, no pinball machine comes close to Big Hurt for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts