Zaccaria Pinball - Pool Champion Bugs & Feedback

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Is that left upper flipper allways supposed to work or only in certain circumstances ?, cause after playing several games, i didnt notice it functioning ?!.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
A really beautifull Table by the way, physics have improved abit too. Compliments to the ASK Team, cant wait to try the final Physics Update.

night

May 18, 2012
Nice table, and the physics on this one are good! Indeed, I have a question too about the upper flipper, is it broke or does it work only under certain circumstances?
Too bad we don't have any video reference from this table. Should the big dropdown targets on both sides stay down when they are hit? Need to play some more, but compliments on this table.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Strangely the problem with the game time bonus doesnt seem to occur so now im able to play my bonus points after the fifth ball, nice

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
refering to your question Night, " Should the big dropdown targets on both sides stay down when they are hit ", as far as i can see, after a big dropdown target has been shotdown, the white targetlight lights up and the text around it reads, 30000 points when lit, which seems to be the case cause everytime i hit a station of a shotdown target where the white light burns, i can see quite some points being added, dont know for sure if its 30000 cause im playing the game and it adds up quick : @

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
The lower slingshots are quite agressive though abit like on Space Shuttle, they could use more elasticy like on the real Zaccs.

luvthatapex

Apr 24, 2013
Its been a few years since I sold my Pool Champion, but if I recall correctly, you have to complete all of the rack (14 balls) in order for the big left upper flipper to open the area to score the 8 ball. The flipper is more of a GATE than a flipper, it moves once. You can see some pics of my game on ipdb if you are curious what a real pool champion looks like.

Nice table, and the physics on this one are good! Indeed, I have a question too about the upper flipper, is it broke or does it work only under certain circumstances?
Too bad we don't have any video reference from this table. Should the big dropdown targets on both sides stay down when they are hit? Need to play some more, but compliments on this table.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Upper flipper works fine, got it to work yesterday. Wonderful table, the physics seem to be Better on this table or is it my imagination?

night

May 18, 2012
Its been a few years since I sold my Pool Champion, but if I recall correctly, you have to complete all of the rack (14 balls) in order for the big left upper flipper to open the area to score the 8 ball. The flipper is more of a GATE than a flipper, it moves once. You can see some pics of my game on ipdb if you are curious what a real pool champion looks like.

Good to know, thanks for that. So that was your table on ipdb? Nice.

night

May 18, 2012
Wonderful table, the physics seem to be Better on this table or is it my imagination?

Yes, the physics seem better, absolutely, it plays good. If it had just a bit more rubber bounce it would be close to perfect. Question is, is it just the table lay-out that makes the ball act better overall, or has this table updated physics?

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
From my point of view Pool Champion is a nice table to play because of the table layout in the first place and not somuch because of the physics to be honest.

Its nice to play a table where the ball has much less tendency to drain because of the layout and so causing longer gameplay which is a pleasure.

Considering the physics on this table, actually starting from Future World & Space Shuttle to Fire Mountain, Zankor and now also on Pool Champion, i experience the physics are becoming more agressive or maybe i should call it less natural, compared to the physics performance of a real table in general, and specially compared to the non virtual Zaccaria tables.

Specially on the tables mentioned before its sometimes hard to follow the ball being banged around with tomuch force, and unfortunately ending up being smashed to one of the two sides and draining through the outlanes.

Its a real pleasure to watch the physics performance of different real Zaccs on the vids, there is a 'rich interaction with alot of flexibility and elasticy between the ball and bumpers/slingshots etc, causing a nice and elegant ball movement everywhere over the table, which also clearly seem to cause less tendency to drain.

So i guess what im trying to explain, again from my personal experience, is the development of the physics engine, which should lead more and more to the playing performance of a real Zacc instead of developing further away from it.

I honestly hope that the ASK team will manage to develope a close virtual copy of the real zacc physics, visually they look Awesome !, now lets put the cherry on the cake and make this collection priceless !!!

74-89

May 2, 2014
I posted this on another thread but I think it might be a table-specific bug. Game Time bonus ends when ball drains regardless of time remaining, every game, and only on this table.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
I posted this on another thread but I think it might be a table-specific bug. Game Time bonus ends when ball drains regardless of time remaining, every game, and only on this table.

Yes confirmed, the game time bonus ends when the ball drains, regardless of the game time still remaining.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Also the kickout hole doesnt reward any points but i dont know if its supposed to because im not familiar with the table rules

74-89

May 2, 2014
Bug, ball gets thrown to upper corners and is stuck there. Have had it happen on both top left and top right corners, as often as twice in one game.

74-89

May 2, 2014
Other strange behaviors noted here: Kickout hole sometimes doesn't kick; ball thrown off of left side and stuck there while music plays Dixie; ball drains and then continues to roll without sending a new one. Left side problem might be artifact of top corner bugs.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
c00954844a13e136972d5b0a08d27efb.jpg

Some pretty amazing stuff happening on this table, i shot the ball from the flippers with quite some speed, it hits the middle dropdown target and travels with big speed just straight through the mushroom shaped bumpers, and ends somewhere under the surface on the upper end of the table, where it got stuck and had to restart the game to get it going again.

The picture shows a screenshot of the table just after it happend and it seems the ball just totally dissapeard from the playfield 😟

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts