So did they give up on S3 for vita?

spineofgod9

Aug 6, 2013
Feels like about 90 days since the last update. So did FS quit releasing tables for vita, or is there something I missed? I searched for news but came up empty. If someone knows something, pass it along. Thanks, all.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Feels like about 90 days since the last update. So did FS quit releasing tables for vita, or is there something I missed? I searched for news but came up empty. If someone knows something, pass it along. Thanks, all.

Where did you come to that conclusion from?! The Vita version ALWAYS releases when the PS3 version releases. Never has it not. The PS4/PS3/Vita got Black Rose and Fish Tales. It's just a waiting game right now for the rest of season 3 on the past gen consoles and current, along with season 2 for PS4. That's all. Nothing to be alarmed about. TPA still very well supports the Vita. No doubt.

Last edited:

spineofgod9

Aug 6, 2013
Fair enough. Haven't checked in on the console versions in a while, just prefer the vita for this type of thing. Good to know; hope something happens soon. It's mildy annoying to see a growing list of released tables I have no access to.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
FlippyFloppy was of the understanding that they've been submitted and are waiting for approval.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
To be blunt, they're lying about submissions. LYING. I posted about this in other threads, but it's either that Farsight are LYING, or they have a unique relationship with Sony in which Sony specifically treats them like ****. Hey, even that could be true, because they're always talking **** about Sony behind their back. Farsight's consumer appreciation could not be any worse. At this point, I don't understand why anyone believes their bull****.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.