Steam Summer Sale!

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Those of you who like/enjoy Zen pinball, can get tables at %50 off till June 30th. At some point it may be in the flash sale where could be as much as %75 off I believe. But that day is uncertain. Supposedly they will have a Flash sale every 8 hours.

Next Flash sale is in less than 3 1/2 hours so I'm hoping to get all the tables I'm missing in the Flash Sale. Frustrating part for me is that I'm at work all day tomorrow so if it so happens to be tomorrow or day that i'm at work for more than 10hrs I'm missing out. As it is, I will still get them at the 50% discount if I missed it.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Probably can catch it again at the Steam Winter sale at the end of December. There's also the smaller Halloween sale at the end of October. But Steam also has the daily/mid-week/weekend/weekly sales going on and may pop up on one of those.

With the frequent sales I don't feel so bad missing any of them as they'll be on sale again at some point soon.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Never did see a flash sale for Zen. Oh well, maybe next time. I keep hoping they'll do another round with the Humble Bundle so I can get the last batch of tables I need for even less.

Members online

Members online