Bug PSN Tournament Jun20-Jun27

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
The Black Knight 2000 table is not (yet) available, but is part of the Tournament.

When I start the "empty spot" I get the new table tidbit, it has the TOTAN logo, but the Black Knight 2000 text. The TOTAN music played for a while, then stopped. The REALLY weird thing is that while that was happening, "Goal 1 Completed" (or something like that) appeared on the bottom of the screen for a moment!

Pressing X gets me to the "START" button, but again with the TOTAN emblem. In the top-left corner there was some graphics garbage (on closer inspection, it's a character set). Tapping START on screen (to start playing) finally crashes the VITA, error C2-12828-1. I tapped "Report This Problem".

You can also view the Table Standings for this table, however exiting crashed the VITA so bad, I had to (Tip!) hold power button for 30+ seconds to reboot in safe mode, then select 1 by pressing X to continue.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
The Black Knight 2000 table is not (yet) available, but is part of the Tournament.

When I start the "empty spot" I get the new table tidbit, it has the TOTAN logo, but the Black Knight 2000 text. The TOTAN music played for a while, then stopped. The REALLY weird thing is that while that was happening, "Goal 1 Completed" (or something like that) appeared on the bottom of the screen for a moment!

Pressing X gets me to the "START" button, but again with the TOTAN emblem. In the top-left corner there was some graphics garbage (on closer inspection, it's a character set). Tapping START on screen (to start playing) finally crashes the VITA, error C2-12828-1. I tapped "Report This Problem".

You can also view the Table Standings for this table, however exiting crashed the VITA so bad, I had to (Tip!) hold power button for 30+ seconds to reboot in safe mode, then select 1 by pressing X to continue.

Good to know that Farsights incredible programming skills are still sharp.
It isn't everyday there's a developer so talented that they can program a bug so vicious it actually crashes the system into safe mode. Maybe the tables after this will actually be able to cause the battery to explode. Now that would be something!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts