Bug Kindle Fire Version 1.28.0 Bugs

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Kindle Fire version 1.28.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Last edited:

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012
Device/OS: Kindle Fire HDX 8.9

Bug Description: on Diner certain textures which should be transparent appear as grey. Most noticeable on textures to left & right of flippers; and area to the left of "cup"

Steps To Reproduce: Play game

Frequency: All the time.

Additional Comments:

Last edited:

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012
Device/OS: Kindle Fire HDX 8.9

Bug Description: Flippers on Diner cut off in view #2, portrait mode.

Steps To Reproduce: Play game

Frequency: All the time.

Additional Comments: The tips of the flippers are cut off when they are in the lowered position. If ball rolls down the flippers if will disappear out of view pretty quickly.

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
Device/OS: 2nd Generation Kindle Fire

Bug Description: Diner has poor performance.

Steps To Reproduce: Play Diner

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: I'm not sure that this is a bug. It may be that Diner is just more demanding than any previous TPA table. It just doesn't run smoothly and is the first table I've had this issue with.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Also my kindle freezes a lot at the end of the game. Most of the time it just exits the program and takes me to my kindle menu but sometimes it needs to be shut down and restarted. Is there a fix for this or are they aware of it?

I have half the storage still unused to it isnt a memory issue.

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
Also my kindle freezes a lot at the end of the game. Most of the time it just exits the program and takes me to my kindle menu but sometimes it needs to be shut down and restarted. Is there a fix for this or are they aware of it?

I have half the storage still unused to it isnt a memory issue.

Does this happen with table demos, challenges, or just regular tables that you've purchased? This happens to me frequently when playing table demos. I reported this issue over a year ago but it still exists.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Does this happen with table demos, challenges, or just regular tables that you've purchased? This happens to me frequently when playing table demos. I reported this issue over a year ago but it still exists.
I happened a lot when I was playing demos. Now that I have bought all the seasons it happens during challenges. I believe it has also happened during regular play when I have a high score and am waiting to add my initials, but I am not certain.

It also freezes mid-game while playing regular mode on tables I purchased. Completely freezes, sound stops none of the buttons work so I have to shut down. Happened twice tonight.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts