Best Site to Download VP (and FP) Tables?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
VP Forums and VP Universe are both the best places I've found except VP, while having an excellent selection of all other tables, doesn't host any SAM-based Sterns, and Universe has a very limited selection, so are there other sites that have these tables? Particularly AC/DC, which even FP has an awesome emulated version of, or DK, FG, and a bunch of these other newer tables I never have been able to find in arcades or expos.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
VP Forums and VP Universe are both the best places I've found except VP, while having an excellent selection of all other tables, doesn't host any SAM-based Sterns, and Universe has a very limited selection, so are there other sites that have these tables? Particularly AC/DC, which even FP has an awesome emulated version of, or DK, FG, and a bunch of these other newer tables I never have been able to find in arcades or expos.

I believe Stern is still using SAM, so the VP community can't get their hands on it for some time after Stern changes software.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
SAM titles are actually available and playable, but are frowned upon by the VP community in general.

unclewilly

Feb 20, 2012
I have a dk and fg and shrek and nba and wof, but oooplayer1ooo and I made them a few years ago and they need updating to the new vp features.
Working on fg now in between bop and pinball magic.
I think player1 is working on updating dk

karl

May 10, 2012
SAM titles are actually available and playable, but are frowned upon by the VP community in general.

Not over at VP universe. They follow the out of production rule

From Uncle Willy:
I have a dk and fg and shrek and nba and wof, but oooplayer1ooo and I made them a few years ago and they need updating to the new vp features.

Great to hear. Those versions are still superior to some of the recent Sterns at vp universe. PS! Fantastic work on the new "Fire!" recreation.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
That is awesome, but where can we get them?
Also nice to know we'll also have an accurate-playing BOP, and Pinball Magic hasn't been seen since the VP8 days..

Last edited:

unclewilly

Feb 20, 2012
They'll be at vpu.
Yeah I lucked out and got a full playfield redraw for pinball magic and a bunch of plastic scans.

Still trying to figure out how to accurately make the corkscrew skill shot

karl

May 10, 2012
Yes. Pinball magic is sorely missed in VP 9. The beta that was around last year had potential but it was more of a Alpha than Beta. Looking forward to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.