Hello everyone!

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Hello everyone, my name is Scott Umble and I just joined the Farsight team as a junior programmer. It seems I will mostly be handling the Android releases, so I will try to stay on top of the android forums as best as I can. It's so great to be able to get feedback from our loyal fans and users. I hope to be able to help with as much as I can in the future!

Great to meet all of you! :)

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Congratulations on your new position Scott. Welcome to FarSight and a big welcome to this wonderful forum. I really appreciate your wanting to interact with us forum members. We, the members of this forum, always appreciate interaction from the people who work on TPA for FarSight.

Indy99

May 24, 2013
Welcome Scott and congrats on the new gig! Looking forward to a good future with TPA on Android! Best of luck!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Welcome aboard Scott...looking forward to interacting with you on the Android forum.

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
Scott, Congrats on the job with Farsight and I wish you the best of luck. This game has a lot of fans and a great community that welcomes you..

Bravewall

Jul 5, 2014
Hi Scott. Glad to have you aboard and in communications with the fans. You sir, work in the field of our dreams.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Welcome! Congratulations! TPA is awesome on Android and every new table is better than the last one. You always have my fullest support!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Hi Scott. Lucky guy, working at a place with so many pinball machines. So what's your favourite table at work that hasn't been announced for the game yet? :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts