Reason for changing table view during multiball

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I would like to know if there is a reason for changing the table view for multiball. I can understand not allowing scrolling during multiball, but don't see why the view has to be changed at all. I've lost a few balls while the view was changing from multiball view back to my selected view and just don't see the point in it. IMO, the view should stay the same, but lock if you have scrolling enabled.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Agreed. I don't see the point in it either. Hopefully (soon) they give us the option to disable the camera change (if you're using a locked cam).

Patrick McBride

Feb 20, 2012
I know they've stated awhile back (after everyone complained) that they would fix this or add an option to turn off multiball-cam. I'm just waiting for an update that does it! It's probably my biggest annoyance with the game... and I really can't see a good reason for it. Let's hope it's coming soon ;)

HeYjOe

Feb 20, 2012
The multiball view pans out far too much for my likin', personally on an iPHONE4 I struggle to track the balls and generally just end up kinda flippin at will. It's annoying after earning multi-ball to waste the control/points to mindless flippin' at random. I'd sooner have the option to turn it off and remain on my chosen view (low3).

Is it just me who who does the above?;)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The multiball view pans out far too much for my likin', personally on an iPHONE4 I struggle to track the balls and generally just end up kinda flippin at will. It's annoying after earning multi-ball to waste the control/points to mindless flippin' at random. I'd sooner have the option to turn it off and remain on my chosen view (low3).

Is it just me who who does the above?;)

I can still manage to make my shots in multi-ball view, but the view changing mid game is just unnatural since my view of a real table doesn't change when I get multi-ball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts