Hi

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Big fan of Pinball Arcade. Have checked these forums enough that I thought it was time to join. I play TPA on my iPad. All time favorite table is Indiana Jones Trilogy. Favorite tables on TPA are Scared Stiff, Bride of Pinbot, No Good Goffers and Gorgar. Pretty much a fan of all the tables. Much to my chagrin I've been getting into the Gottlieb tables lately. Really Dig Tee'd Off and Class of 1812. Have turned a corner on Lights Camera Action. Least favorite table is Black Knight. Would love to see Road Show, F14 Tomcat, Cactus Jacks, Xenon, the Shadow, Sorcerer, Bally's Grand Prix and Tommy in future seasons.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Well hello there, glad you could join us in time for another Kickstarter.

Thanks! I actually found TPA off the T2 Kickstarter and have been hooked ever since. Btw also a pats fan. just visited boston and went to patriot place. had to pick up some boston patriot pint glasses, hopefully Gronk can stay healthy this season. can't believe they still haven't gotten brady a stud WR in draft or free agency.

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
Welcome, ah say, welcome from the South! You'll find this a pretty good group of players, I think you'll have a good time!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Thanks! I actually found TPA off the T2 Kickstarter and have been hooked ever since. Btw also a pats fan. just visited boston and went to patriot place. had to pick up some boston patriot pint glasses, hopefully Gronk can stay healthy this season. can't believe they still haven't gotten brady a stud WR in draft or free agency.

You and me both! I'm twenty minutes away from Foxboro.
Oh yeah,welcome to the forums!

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012

Welcome fellow PBA and Pats fan.

Do you or Naildriver74 listen to PFW in Progress?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
You and me both! I'm twenty minutes away from Foxboro.
Oh yeah,welcome to the forums!

I also live 20 minutes away from Foxboro... much more farther north though.
Hope you enjoy your visit. Be prepared for me to express my love for Dennis Nordman a lot. I will start off by incorrectly guessing that your username is a thing because of Indianapolis 500. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts