The 4 new tables on Tuesday. How much will they cost altogether?

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Crazy thing is I just bought all of those tables on PS3, just for me to turn around and buy them for the PS4. Talk about breaking the pockets!

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Crazy thing is I just bought all of those tables on PS3, just for me to turn around and buy them for the PS4. Talk about breaking the pockets!

I decided to hold off for a week, although I will be buying them for the 360/0ne in the future. Cannot hold off that long.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Hm well I guess this is the most likely thread for these screenshots of the four new tables (on the Dark lighting setting):

Black Knight 2000:
e7347f.jpg

High Speed:
571345.jpg

Junk Yard:
96d07f.jpg

WHO dunnit:
a47b25.jpg

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks for posting the pics smbhax...can't wait to play the new tables later tonight.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Wow, they went pretty dark with these. Can't wait to see some gameplay video to see them in action.

I don't like it. I just commented about this on FB before I read these posts here. The back glasses on these four do not light up. And the bright setting just looks odd to me. Compare them to Harely and you'll see what I mean.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Only regret I had is I didn't purchase the cross buy option when I purchased on PS3, so paid twice $40. That's ok because I have donated over $400 in Kickstarters. Also a PC beta tester.

PSNID Canadian365
Twitter @JetFueledFan

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
I'm sure he had the lights turned down for those shots. I only played a couple rounds before I jumped back to Destiny. They look the same except for the illuminated lights.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Question....Is there a discount for those that bought the PS3 version? I didn't see anything in the store about it a discount. I bought the all 4 pro tables for the PS3 last week. I can't really spend another chunk of money for the PS4 version the very next week (this week really). Please tell me there's a discount. If there is, I haven not seen it!

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
There was a cross buy on PS3 for $7.99 for basic tables. Haven't checked to see if it's still active. I bought the new tables on PS4, as I missed cross buy PS3 option. But the PSN store doesn't recognize or show I purchased them, so I cannot rate the tables on PS4. I get the option to buy them again but get a PSN error code when I select each table. Error code E-82000113.

"Voucher error The server was unable to verify the voucher. Please try again later"
As per PSN code support

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts