Will there be digital versions of all Zaccaria machines?

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
Quite a few of that number are either redressing of the same machine, or rebranding kits for machines by other manufacturers.

74-89

May 2, 2014
...and the others are EM. We'll be getting all of the unique SS machines for a grand total of 27, as advertised.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Are they released in individual packs or does buying the app entitle you to them all?

Might be a stupid question, I know.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Are they released in individual packs or does buying the app entitle you to them all?

Might be a stupid question, I know.

You buy the app, and when you purchase the gold membership the others (tables) are unlocked. No individual packs (DLC) like TPA

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
I see. What is the pricing like?

It's fair, but I had a look again at in-app purchases. You can actually buy the tables individually... It works out cheaper than buying the gold membership (which gives you all table unlocks... Plus all future tables + all other extra options) but I think gold membership is worth the extra fee bucks. Individual tables cost less than TBA tables..

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
I'm pretty sure the gold membership is considerably less than buying all the tables individually...

Also, it looks like the memberships are on for 50% off right now

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I agree with PAFO ^. So what's left? Mystic star at 2.7 update, then the SS tables left as far as what I can find are: Stars Phoenix, Strike, & Spooky. Read New Stars Phoenix is the same game only more features. SP and NSP have multiball! Still that's 26, anyone know what a 27th SS could be? Also what do you guys think of Playmatic?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts