I don't see the Playstation Vita Pinball arcade DLC 1 coming June 12

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
They don't always list all of the DLC in The Drop. Since FS listed it on Facebook I am sure that it will be releasing on Tuesday. I too will have my Vita ready for the store update the second it comes out.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I also want to get Gravity Rush this week and Lego Batman: super heros next week since i have 100.00 on my psn than god i've had that in their for 2 months know it pas off. After lego batman, i don't have to buy ny games except pinball DLC for awhile meaning near te holiday's. I bought 3 32GB memory when the system came out 2 to download games and one for Zen pinball and The pinball Arcade so i'm happy for know, when i first stated i bought 4 actual games Marvel vs Capcom 3, Uncharted: Golden abyss, touch my Katamari, and Asphalt Injection. Then realised how much memory these 32GB memory cards have ad stated downloading them, like Mortal Kombat, Resistence, and a few more. It makes thing a heck of a lot easier, i'm afriad i'll loose those little game cards. For the 3 memory cards i have one in their all the time but i have to get something for one of the memory cards i have, the big case only hold one memory card so i don't know what to d with the third one and it's so small. I'll figure it out adventually. Crush3d, thanks for those words of encouragement becaus i want at least 2 games to play, maybe we'll get lucky and we'll have DLC 1 and DLC 2 you never know we can dream at least, I really want toplay Circus Voltaire real bad on my Vita. Well i'll talk to you all later.

Evilpenguinj

May 24, 2012
Just listened to the Playstation Blogcast, they list all the new things coming out on PSN for June 12th. They don't mention Pinball Arcade DLC.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.