Next Marvel pinball table leaked!!!

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
The trophies for the next Marvel pinball table from Zen Studios have shown up on the PSN servers ahead of the official announcement that table is...

Guardians of the Galaxy

I'm pretty psyched about this one, it's great to see cosmic Marvel make another appearance after Infinity Gauntlet. Also Zen have done themselves a huge favor by timing this to coincide with the movie release in August. Here's a link to where I found the leak first:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...a).html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
BtfrqhACUAAsRDR.jpg

Btfr4bPCYAARR_f.jpg

Release dates by platform:

• Zen Pinball 2 on PS3, PS4 & Vita: July 29th (North America), July 30th (Europe)

• Pinball FX2 for Steam, Xbox 360: July 30th

• Pinball FX2 for Xbox One: July 31st

• Zen Pinball for Android, iOS, & Amazon: July 31st

http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=4751

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
yes yes yes Sun Vulcan we got the update for Guardians of the Galaxy the other day. can`t wait !!!! :cool:

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Looks great I think I will like this better than Deadpool! I was wondering how these guys are related to Thanos in the comic book series? I don't read any of the comics and only know about Marvel characters based on past video game appearances.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
What's with the next two tables looking so drab in color. The Next two upcoming tables have very dark graphics did they run out of colors or something?
Very Bad Color Choices This Makes No Sense At All.
Tables look cool but the colors are horrible.

Do we need a "Kick Starter" for new visual artists? Even the characters on playing field do not stand out on playing field for Guardians. A Dark & Muttered Mess. I'am not impressed with colors it's needs an overhaul on both upcoming Zen tables.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
The marvel tables are real hit and miss for me. Not impressed with dead pool and doctor strange. Much prefer the Star Wars tables. That being said all zens are insta-buy tables for me and this one looks fun.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Bought it this morning and I do like it better than Deadpool! I haven't figured out the timing on the skill shot yet but managed to get a multi-ball so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts