Crossbuy between 360 and One now a given?

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
I only ask because after the furore created after it was initially revealed that Pinball FX2 would not be crossbuy, then fans went into meltdown and MS and Zen worked together to change that, at the expense of a slight delay.

So even though there were only ever a handful of tables released for the Xbox 360, I think that it would be in Farsight's best interest to work with MS in getting this feature implemented sooner rather than later, so as not to incur any further delays.

Also, any clarification if they were to do this, if crossbuy works both ways between formats, would be much appreciated.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I only ask because after the furore created after it was initially revealed that Pinball FX2 would not be crossbuy, then fans went into meltdown and MS and Zen worked together to change that, at the expense of a slight delay.

So even though there were only ever a handful of tables released for the Xbox 360, I think that it would be in Farsight's best interest to work with MS in getting this feature implemented sooner rather than later, so as not to incur any further delays.

Also, any clarification if they were to do this, if crossbuy works both ways between formats, would be much appreciated.

There's no cross buy between the PS3 and PS4. Doubt that will happen between the 360 and the One.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
It would be a really nice thing to do for Xbox 360 supporters if FarSight could work this out with Microsoft. The fact that Pinball FX 2 does it means that it is at least technically possible for MSFT. That said, it's basically leaving money on the table because if it doesn't happen then I'm going to rebuy all the stuff that got released on 360 anyway. (And you are too; don't kid yourself.)

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Now that it's out, I put an email in to FarSight's support address asking for clarification around this as well as Kickstarter rewards. I'll share any information I get in response with you guys.

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
You mean apart from those of us that bought Bride of Pin*Bot, Cirqus Voltaire, Funhouse, Gorgar, Medieval Madness, and Monster Bash?

They weren't exactly free you know...

Last edited:

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
That and the initial game wasn't free either on the 360 with TotAN, RBioN, etc... But, now I guess I can play them on either system. Plus my $50 kickstarter for TZ that I never have done anything with. You know, that table I ended up getting when I purchased Season 1 on the Xb1.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.