Zoom - in addition to Camera angles

N

Nik Barbour

I don't know if any one else has suggested this already, but....

I'd love to be able, in addition to being able to change view angles, be able to control the zoom of the view.

For example on my phone I can only play in Portrait (Landscape is way too underdetailed).

On CV I would prefer to play in camera angle 4 but I can't see the outlanes properly, so I'm forced to play in camera angle 2.
It would be great if I could play in angle 4 but zoom out just enough so I can see the 'load cannon' lights.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Definitely agree. I'd also like to eventually adjust the angles too (and be able to save custom cameras).

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Definitely agree. I'd also like to eventually adjust the angles too (and be able to save custom cameras).

That would be great - Funhouse, for instance, has generally lower camera angles than most other tables. I wish I could get the camera to the almost top-down view like you can on other machines.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
It really needs to at least save the camera view for each table, esp on mobile devices its annoying cycling through the camera angles on each table to find the best view for that table. And I agree that being able to zoom in or out would be good as you cant see the out lanes on some mobile views.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.