One credit inserted

Nesbro

Jul 18, 2014
Hey. I'm Nesbro. A person who also enjoys pinball. Or something. I'll admit, I'm fairly new to the whole thing, at least in terms of play skills and experience. I had previously played tables before, but I only began realizing the strategies and such after reading about pinball one day when I got bored. I began to get pretty interested in the game, and I wound up getting TPA because I couldn't find any tables near me. I'm still kind of inexperienced with all the strategies and nuances of the game, so go easy on me. Also, just in case my avatar didn't make it obvious, I love retro games too. I can't think of much else to say, so I guess I'll see you guys around on the forums.

shaderbytes

May 24, 2013
Nice thread title ;)

Welcome , Im pretty new around here too and I am sadly still a pinball novice even though I have played it for a long time haha ..

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Hey. I'm Nesbro. A person who also enjoys pinball. Or something. I'll admit, I'm fairly new to the whole thing, at least in terms of play skills and experience. I had previously played tables before, but I only began realizing the strategies and such after reading about pinball one day when I got bored. I began to get pretty interested in the game, and I wound up getting TPA because I couldn't find any tables near me. I'm still kind of inexperienced with all the strategies and nuances of the game, so go easy on me. Also, just in case my avatar didn't make it obvious, I love retro games too. I can't think of much else to say, so I guess I'll see you guys around on the forums.

Oh, aren't you that YTPer I met on YouChew? (CyberCross11)

Hello and welcome to the TPA forums. I am Captain B. Zarre, former news poster and current lover of Pinball Arcade. Enjoy your stay and we hope you become more experienced.

Members online

Members online