Dr. Dude

CrocNRoll

Jun 11, 2012
Anyone else dying to have this table? I know it's practically confirmed already, but I can't wait for them to release it. There's a resort near me where I go play Dr. Dude on the occasional weekend. Even though I didn't know about this table as a kid, I still get a nostalgic feeling from it, because it seems to perfectly capture the feeling of the late '80s/early '90s. It feels like it should be sponsored by Super Soaker and have a Valiant comic sold alongside Mortal Kombat and the Nintendo Comics System.

So, FarSight, if you're reading this, know that there's at least one hardcore Dr. Dude fan out there who eagerly anticipates your version of this classic table.

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
My local arcade just brought in Dr Dude to replace Iron Man, in my mind a terrific trade. This will be the first time I have a real game to compare to TPA so I am looking forward to the IOS release of it.
I played this table a lot in the 90's and it is still a lot of fun to play.

Gary

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
Anyone else dying to have this table? I know it's practically confirmed already, but I can't wait for them to release it. There's a resort near me where I go play Dr. Dude on the occasional weekend. Even though I didn't know about this table as a kid, I still get a nostalgic feeling from it, because it seems to perfectly capture the feeling of the late '80s/early '90s. It feels like it should be sponsored by Super Soaker and have a Valiant comic sold alongside Mortal Kombat and the Nintendo Comics System.

So, FarSight, if you're reading this, know that there's at least one hardcore Dr. Dude fan out there who eagerly anticipates your version of this classic table.

yeah totally dude I can't wait for Dr. Dude to come out it will be totally radical, man! gonna fire up a fat joint, get a case of ****in' mountain dew and some cool ranch Doritos... and just totally veg out at the gnarliness that is Dr. Dude...

woooh!

Dr. Dude is gonna turn all you scrawny pinball nerds into super cool dudes!!!!!!!!

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts