pinball arcade and pinball after dark for wii u

Pinballking

Aug 9, 2014
i played a demo of pinball arcade in a games shop.
the demo was the PS4 version
i've also heard stuff about pinball after dark
when will these games be released for wii u?

by the way I don't want any negative replies, i just want an answer to my question

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
You're going to have to accept negative replies, because it's not coming any time soon :p

Farsight are waiting until the console gets popular enough. I'm not sure we'll see PAD on Wii U. Mind you I'm still not sure we'll see it at all! Farsight often announce ideas they've had that don't seem to go anywhere. Wii U and PAD are two examples.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
what espy said, wii just doesnt seem to have the numbers to support such a niche product atm, but when they get cheaper and mkre triple a titles comes who knows, im possibly gonna waver with the new zelda if its open world has lots of content, i remeber marveling at the world in oricana of time, fkrst game i ever explored every nook and cranny and sometimes twice cuz the game rocks!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
what espy said, wii just doesnt seem to have the numbers to support such a niche product atm, but when they get cheaper and mkre triple a titles comes who knows, im possibly gonna waver with the new zelda if its open world has lots of content, i remeber marveling at the world in oricana of time, fkrst game i ever explored every nook and cranny and sometimes twice cuz the game rocks!

Oh, yea. I had zero interest in the WiiU. And then I saw that E3 Skyrim (I mean Zelda :) ) trailer. If it lives up to the massive expectations, they may have a buyer here. Still don't care for the game pad, though. I just want a normal controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts