BlahCade Podcast #10 - Pinball Galore

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
We've hit double digits! How'd that happen?

This month we run our mouths off about following Stern and JJP on Twitter, Big Lebowski Pinball, the return of Let's Talk Android, the end of summer movies as well as the long delayed 3D chat, and other random nonsense. Enjoy!

You can find the download for the podcast here.

If you would like the RSS feed, find it here.

Lastly, for all the Apple junkies, the iTunes version can be found here.

Be social with us!

On Twitter...

• @BlahCade
  • @shutyertraps
  • @jaredmorgs
  • @drecksclown

On Google+

BlahCade Podcast

Via Email

BlahBlahBlahCade@gmail.com

The contest is still running! We need a new logo, something with a speech bubble that is better than the 2 minute job Jared did for the Google+ page! If you can make something up for us and we like it, we'll have you on as a guest for one of our podcasts! Submit entries to the above email or contact us via Twitter. How can you pass up an offer like that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Time to kick back and enjoy the show...

lebowski.jpg

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Once in a while I get a stack of podcasts all at once. This has happened. I got C2C, Pinheadz, Pinball Podcast, Axe Factor, Epic Battle Cry and now BlahCade! It's...just...too...much...info. But I'll digest it when I can. :)

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I just listened to the latest episode on iTunes and enjoyed the show! Good all around coverage on all forms of pinball and enjoyed hearing the Zen talk. I like hearing about ShutYerTrap's pinball league and liked the video he posted on the site! I noticed in the video the host had Attack From Mars and it is probably my favorite table on The Pinball Arcade app.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Once in a while I get a stack of podcasts all at once. This has happened. I got C2C, Pinheadz, Pinball Podcast, Axe Factor, Epic Battle Cry and now BlahCade! It's...just...too...much...info. But I'll digest it when I can. :)

dtown8532 what are the Axe Factor and Epic Battle Cry podcasts about? Are those pinball podcasts? My cable company blocked me from downloading the Howard Stern show from torrent sites so I have plenty of room for more podcasts and am a big fan of either arcade game ones or pinball ones.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
dtown8532 what are the Axe Factor and Epic Battle Cry podcasts about? Are those pinball podcasts? My cable company blocked me from downloading the Howard Stern show from torrent sites so I have plenty of room for more podcasts and am a big fan of either arcade game ones or pinball ones.
Time to use a VPN. They can't track that.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Thanks guys! I will look into VPN on Google when I attempt to run uTorrent on my laptop my cable provider Comcast throttles the download making it impossible for me to steal music, movies etc... Mostly I enjoy downloading music torrents for my iTunes player and make dvd rips for friends. I will look up both of those podcasts on iTunes and subscribe. I honestly feel podcasts are superior to both Sirius/XM radio and regular AM and FM radio. They are free cover so many topics and I like hearing from celebrity hosts from all parts of showbiz.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Jeff here in the great white north we have a place called Playdium in Mississauga Ontario all of their machines are on a play card system and the pinballs only accept cards although there are regular coin doors on them too.
Enjoy the show guys keep up the good work.
http://www.playdium.com/

N

netizen

The developing markets are totally wild west right now.

Here's an article on some developments in India that Google is taking to try and not lose the entire market like they have in China.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.