Original FX2 Core Pack coming to the PS!?!

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Over at the Zen Forum it was once again discussed whether the original FX2 core pack consisting of Rome, Biolab, Pasha and Secrets of the Deep is ever going to be released for the Playstation.And an Admin replied:
You guys will have a nice surprise coming this year :)

I hope this is for real, it would be a wonderful and by this point unexpected surprise.Marvel, albeit overdone, is all good and fine but i welcome a little more diversity and it is going to be great to have these origin tables in the collection.Most looking forward to Secrets of the Deep!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Really glad. They are pretty solid tables. And I would always have to use my brother's 360 to play them.

The original PFX tables are skippable, though. They have not dated well.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
OMG

Don't even get me started on how much I LOVE the PFX2 Core Pack. All the original tables in there are extremely polished, beautiful and vibrant, masterpieces of pinball tables. They are some of the only pinball tables in Zen's pinball sim I have absolutely no complaints about.

On the other hand I dread playing the PFX original tables because of how boring they are. I also hate how many tables in the pack are unbalanced (want a high score on Buccaneer? Just go for Frenzy and collect as many 2x Jackpots as possible).

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
It would be nice for them to do a pack of original tables again. I think the last completely unlicensed table we got was Epic Quest. It would let them explore some more diverse themes. They're kind of turning into Stern at this rate!

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
On the other hand I dread playing the PFX original tables because of how boring they are. I also hate how many tables in the pack are unbalanced (want a high score on Buccaneer? Just go for Frenzy and collect as many 2x Jackpots as possible).

I think the scoring unbalance is one of Zen's flaws.I mean give out the points according to difficulty.Award challenging goals do not award easy spam opportunities.Scores are important to keep the gameplay properly balanced.Seems simple enough but now and again Zen doesn't seem to get it.

Espy said:
It would be nice for them to do a pack of original tables again. I think the last completely unlicensed table we got was Epic Quest. It would let them explore some more diverse themes. They're kind of turning into Stern at this rate!

No doubt.Bring on some original tables again Zen.Or at least licences that are a little more original, off the beaten track.So many possibilities.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.