Zaccaria ball sound improvement

haj

Sep 28, 2012
This won't be a priority but all A.S.K. Homework tables' ball rolling sound sounds so light, as if the ball is made of aluminum or some. I really hope the sound is tuned to be heavier like the ball is made of iron indeed. I must say, however, even the current ball sound is MUCH BETTER than TPA. TPA's ball sound is, sorry, terrible and it's never changed from the beginning.

BTW, on my iPad Air, "music" volume is too loud at minimum setting on the slider (or the slider is not effective at all) and hope this will be addressed at some point. Maybe we could have independent volume control for the "game sound" and environmental sound effects. I love Zaccaria pins' drop target and spinner sound very much!

night

May 18, 2012
Agree about the ball sound, we have addressed this issue for some time. The sample sound needs to be a bit lower with some more bass to it. But overall Zaccaria table sounds are way better than TPA.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
yes indeed ... I'm requesting an update on the ball sound before I enjoyed this blog , on the A.S.K Facebook page , I hope it's fixed before this collection it's complete , also some tables like EWF the sound FX it's too low , volume up please .. after the new update I will post an new thread about Zaccaria tables and a NEW fresh review on the the newest last 2 tables and the upcoming Mystic Star ... I do have feelings this table will be one of the best on this collection , I hope the sound effects are cool , I have no idea yet ..... waiting ...tic toc ...tic toc ....

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
was playing a few rounds with the headphones on last night and man the ball sound definitely needs an update. It's basically non-existant as it is now. Needs to be considerably louder.

74-89

May 2, 2014
Weighing in on the ball sound issue. On iPad, I would agree completely with the comments in this thread. The ball sound is barely there. On iPhone, however, strongly disagree. On my device, the mechanical sounds are much louder in relation to the sfx, with sliders set to same positions. As it stands now, the ball rolling sound dominates the soundscape, I wouldn't want it to be any louder.

That the iPad runs iOS 5.1.1 and the iPhone runs 7.1.1, also might account for the difference.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
I think the main issue with the ballsound is more the tone, its tuned to high and sounds like a hard plastic ball rolling on a thin piece of wood, it would be cool when ASK put more weight to the ball, they also put more weight to its sound

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Yeah, let's hope that'll be implemented sooner than later! I love Zacarria pinball very much!

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
yes indeed ... I'm requesting an update on the ball sound before I enjoyed this blog , on the A.S.K Facebook page , I hope it's fixed before this collection it's complete , also some tables like EWF the sound FX it's too low , volume up please .. after the new update I will post an new thread about Zaccaria tables and a NEW fresh review on the the newest last 2 tables and the upcoming Mystic Star ... I do have feelings this table will be one of the best on this collection , I hope the sound effects are cool , I have no idea yet ..... waiting ...tic toc ...tic toc ....
------------
thanx, Sonic, for your "vote" for those Italian Zaccaria tables. They sure do have that extra "pizazz" to them eh. Colors & all. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.