Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.7

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Update v2.7 has been sent to Apple for review at Tuesday (forget to open a thread that time) and comes with the following changes:

ADDED a new pinball table, Mystic Star

IMPLEMENTED a new physics engine that features more realistic ball movement, bounce and bumper effects, flipper handling

CHANGED to a new menu system that offers more logical layouts, easier navigation and faster table selection

FIXED missing sound effect of upper slingshot on ROBOT

FIXED missing metal part at the end of ramp on ROBOT

FIXED lamp X5 flashing on HOT WHEELS

FIXED left side of box texture on MEXICO '86, POOL CHAMPION and ZANKOR

FIXED left spot targets on WINTER SPORTS

sp93cn.jpg

night

May 18, 2012
Hi Zsolt, I case you missed the bug report: House of Diamonds has a strange behaviour around the kick-out hole, like there is a magnet under the playfield.

Mystic Star screenshots look WOW!

74-89

May 2, 2014
Also on House of Diamonds - game time bonus credits accumulate even though table does not have game time bonus feature.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Can't wait. Brand new to ZZZ pinball and looking forward to any improvements that are in store, although it's fabulous as is, as far as I'm concerned. Totally hooked on Robot and Future World.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Anyone else notice that in the screen shot of the new table selection menu there are 35 slots, 8 more than the planed 27! Zsolt, do you have the intention to do any EMs? I know this game was to include the SS games, I would be all about a game from A.S.K. With EMs as they are my fav and amazing things are being done with Zaccaria!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Anyone else notice that in the screen shot of the new table selection menu there are 35 slots, 8 more than the planed 27! Zsolt, do you have the intention to do any EMs? I know this game was to include the SS games, I would be all about a game from A.S.K. With EMs as they are my fav and amazing things are being done with Zaccaria!
Yes, there are 35 slots on purpose. So there will be some EM tables too. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts