Update for Vita is Live

Evilpenguinj

May 24, 2012
Just updated The Pinball Arcade on my Vita. The two tables are there but when I go to unlock is says something about no content available. Maybe they just put the update out early, and the tables will be on soon. Anyone else having any luck?

Jason

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
The update is not up yet because Gravity Rush isn't their and Metal gear solid and other DLC content either, same with the Playstation 3.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Sony is a little slow today, must be a lot of content coming for both systems, I live on the East coast and i usually get the update about 5:00 PM. I want the two pinball tables and Gravity Rush and i'm happy until next weeks Lego Batman: super heros.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I love the pinball cabinets of Bride of pinbot and Midevil Madness they look real nice, I'm staring at them on my Vita right know. The new logo looks good too, Awsome Job Farsight love what you guys are doing.

Peter NYC

Apr 17, 2012
Somebody mentioned on their Facebook wall that the graphics on both ToM & ToTAN were degraded. Unfortunately I can confirm this as well. On the plus side, the BH bug with the upper left lane seems to have been fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts