djwille

Apr 2, 2012
Yes the UPDATE for PSVITA is ouy now! Patch 1.01
Pinbot and Midevil Madness!!

The new loading logo is very nice !!!!

Thx farsight;)

krapin

Jun 13, 2012
First - hello to all - first post here - I am addicted to TPA on both Vita & PS3 - and after what seems like eon's, I rushed home from work to update the new DLC tables for the vita today --- BUT I cannot find out how to unlock them!!

I couldn't find anything in the PS Store but when I opened TPA, it updated automatically then I downloaded the new content on the Livearea screen. When I opened TPA again, I saw the new table screens but was asked to Unlock Collection - when I tried this, I eventually get a screen which says 'There are no content items.'

Can anyone tell me how to get these tables to work???

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
They aren't on the Playstation Network yet. The update was added first, the tables will probably be up tonight sometime.

krapin

Jun 13, 2012
OK - makes sense - boy I've never been teased so much in my life - I guess it's back to Black Hole!!

Thx

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
9pm in NYC, NO DLC PACK YET, OH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME ....

As a Black Hole kinda guy, I am happy the top left rollover of the three in the middle with the red lights, has been fixed allowing you to increase the multiplier from the top of the table. This has been a thorn in my side since day one.

Last edited:

djwille

Apr 2, 2012
I hope farsight Will bring another update that will fix the grafics problems in the vita. The to new tables are great.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts