When is Bram Stroker's Dracula coming out?

Flarie

Feb 19, 2014
When is this table actually coming out? It was finally announced at the end of last month. We are in September 10 and my App in iOS hasn't been updated yet.

Normally the announced table gets released at the beginning of each month. Why is this one taking so long?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
When is this table actually coming out? It was finally announced at the end of last month. We are in September 10 and my App in iOS hasn't been updated yet.

Normally the announced table gets released at the beginning of each month. Why is this one taking so long?

Probably Friday

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Why is this one taking so long?

Take your pick...
- It's a complicated table, that's presented them with more problems than they'd originally anticipated.
- It's a high-profile, licensed, table, so they need to get it Absolutely Right.
- It's the last table of Season 3, so they may also want to take a longer than normal break from S3 to S4 to work on some other high-profile issues (XBox, DX11, new UI?!) before kicking off S4 in November. Releasing BSD a week later than "normal" shortens that break somewhat.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
- It's the last table of Season 3, so they may also want to take a longer than normal break from S3 to S4 to work on some other high-profile issues (XBox, DX11, new UI?!) before kicking off S4 in November. Releasing BSD a week later than "normal" shortens that break somewhat.

I think this one makes the most sense. Plus, it doesn't help they lost 2 programmers as well. I'm sure they had to train/teach the new guys a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts