BlahCade Podcast #11 - Bobby King Interview (TAF Kickstarter)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hey, did you hear? There's a kickstarter for The Addams Family starting! I know, right?

Bobby King let the BlahCade pick his brain for a half hour, all for the benefit of you listeners. We ask about the history of trying to get TAF into The Pinball Arcade, and what you can expect from the Kickstarter campaign. We also got to ask about bringing other licensed tables to TPA without the need of Kickstarters, and Bobby drops a few choice nuggets of what we can expect in the near future for everyone's favorite digital pinball game.

You can find the download for the podcast here.

If you would like the RSS feed, find it here.

Lastly, for all the Apple junkies, the iTunes version can be found here.

Be social with us!

On Twitter...

• @BlahCade
  • @shutyertraps
  • @jaredmorgs
  • @drecksclown
  • @neglectoid

On Google+

BlahCade Podcast

Via Email

BlahBlahBlahCade@gmail.com

We will return with an all new full length BlahCade podcast in a very short time, incorporating the forum's thoughts on this very interview. So be vocal!

Last edited by a moderator:

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I'll listen to it as soon as I'm back from work, well my shift just started... so... ^^
Thanks for the thread ^^

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Looks like we won't be playing TAF until early 2015 with a successful KS. Kinda sad......

Last edited:

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I just heard it and it sounded great, loved hearing Bobby say their still going after Disney. So we still have a chance with Indiana Jones: Pinball Adventure, and Tron Legacy. Again the 3 of you were Awesome, only thing I didn't hear was talk about how the S.A.M. Emulation is going, Steve Ellenoff is really good with Emulation and I know he's working on it. I know the big problem with S.A.M. is it may not work on iPhones, iPads, Androids, Wii-U, PS3, and Xbox 360, Shouldn't be a problem with PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4, but it probably still needs work, I just want Family Guy, and The Walking Dead and I'm a very happy Guy. Well talk to you guys later and good luck, see you on here and Facebook both of you.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
So what will the other Sony licensed tables be? Frankenstein and Robocop come to mind.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I've never shouted at a podcast before..re ps4 sound quality " I thought we fixed that "....Bobby needs to read the forum occasionally.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I've never shouted at a podcast before..re ps4 sound quality " I thought we fixed that "....Bobby needs to read the forum occasionally.

That's essentially what went through my mind as I asked him the question. The good news is we recorded this a couple weeks ago and Norman called [MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION] right after to follow up. Norm is supposed to be monitoring that thread now, so fingers crossed.

karl

May 10, 2012
TPA doing an original table based on a Sony license, sounds interesting. Ghostbusters, perhaps? And other tables based on Sony licenses, also. Kinda huge news. Spiderman is a pretty nice table, Farsight ;)

Would love to see a list of possibilities regarding Sony licenses from others. Let the speculating begin :cool:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Godzilla '98 was Sony, but they would need to get the license from Toho too, and I don't think that would be easy.

Also, I could be wrong, but a quick google search led me to believe that Tales Fron the Crypt and Mary Shelley's Frankenstein are Sony. Can anyone confirm?

I didn't get to listen yet, but did Bobby talk about Rom emulation for Black Knight and such?

Last edited:

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Godzilla '98 was Sony, but they would need to get the license from Toho too, and I don't think that would be easy.

Also, I could be wrong, but a quick google search led me to believe that Tales Fron the Crypt is Sony. Can anyone confirm?

But there' s already an existing TFTC licensed pinball table. I interpreted him to mean a license which there isn't an existing pinball table.

Members online

Members online