Bugs in Challenge Menu since Dracula update on Kindle

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Anyone else have console controller buttons next to the menu options in the Challenges? EX: (A, B, L1)

Also the menu is different as well. There is no longer a restart option only back or continue. This means if you are off to a bad start you know you are going to end up erasing your older higher score if you keep playing rather than just restarting the whole challenge. It makes me not want to play the challenges. The whole idea of pinball scoring is that it keeps the highest score so you have to beat your best not beat your last.

And can only be viewed in portrait mode, so since I play in upright mode, I have to keep pausing, turning, and unpausing before and after each game.

Last edited:

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
I have an Android, and it looks normal to me. Is it the screen where you pick a challenge or the screen where you pick a table? Or the screen where you decide to try again for a higher score or to move on?

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
Not sure about the challenges but I do see the menu buttons from time to time on my hdx. Also I noticed in the Dracula trial the launch button doesent work unless u click the small launch button icon on the top right. (normally tables with the launch button all u do is press anywhere on the right side of the screen.

Also, I have a theory that the menu buttons are related to the kindle fire tv controller somehow.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
I have an Android, and it looks normal to me. Is it the screen where you pick a challenge or the screen where you pick a table? Or the screen where you decide to try again for a higher score or to move on?
All the screens you mentioned. The worst part is there is no longer the option to restart the challenge, you have to continue to failure or completion.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
You don't have the option to go back a menu and "start a new challenge"?

I don't know how Android apps work on the Kindle devices. Is this TPA from the Google Play store, or from the Amazon App store?

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
I can select a different challenge but starting a the challenge new once it has started is no longer an option. I have to continue the saved challenge until it is finished or failed. I can't start from the beginning again.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
I can select a different challenge but starting a the challenge new once it has started is no longer an option. I have to continue the saved challenge until it is finished or failed. I can't start from the beginning again.

just tried it, have the same issue. after i saved and exited, I went back into challenges (season 1 challenge) and clicked it and it said start a new challange or continue, but the only option i had were back(to the main menu) and continue(where I last saved.)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts