FINE TUNED forces of slingshots and bumpers on all tables

INCREASED 'Options' and 'In-App Restore' buttons in main menu

CHANGED icons of Locomotion and Time Machine on table selection screen

FIXED issue of iCade support

FIXED issue of iOS 5.1.1 support

FIXED save issue of Camera settings

FIXED save issue of Physics settings

FIXED spinner issue on specific tables

UPDATED rotation feature that makes a better icon layout on table selection screen in landscape mode

DECREASED speed of ball to be more realistic and cause less ball lost

KNOWN ISSUE the broken biker object on DEVIL RIDERS (need a new tool to save this object properly)

28lyr88.jpg

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Were the spinner issues fixed?

Spooky was one of my most wanted Zac pins. Ive never played one but it seems to have a very good reputation amongst pinheads.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I knew "Spooky" was next!
I guess we will see this in a couple of weeks?
Thanks Zsolt!

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Spooky looks fun! thanks for iCade fix - good luck sending the update to apple - they seem to be bottlenecked with the release of 8.0 and EVERYONE submitting their apps!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
A very nice looking table and looks real fun to play, Great work Zsolt and im happy with all the fixes, are the issues with
- Re rendering of the Devil Riders table for a correct lightning configuration.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Thanks Zsolt, as always awesome work. Hopefully you were able to address the spinner issue too. If not, still awesome work to get all these bugs fixed AND put out a new table in a month.

Spooky looks MENTAL! Cannot wait to play.

Also just wanted to say having played with and gotten used to the new physics update, I really love it.

Keep up the great work!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Were the spinner issues fixed?

Spooky was one of my most wanted Zac pins. Ive never played one but it seems to have a very good reputation amongst pinheads.
Thanks, I have forgotten about it. Also forget about table icon order in landscape mode. The list is updated.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Oh another forgotten feature! There will be a small info window for all tables when you tap their icons.

91cx8j.png

night

May 18, 2012
^
This info window is awesome, and I hope that the window will get an extra 'table rules' option later on. It will make Zaccaria complete.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Love the new info window. And thanks for all the fixes. I'm guessing update should hit near the end of next week. Plenty of time before Halloween for Spooky. Excellent stuff.
Thanks A.S.K. Team.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Holy Mosh ! ...... Spooky looks spooky! the sound track of this table are very cool .... Zaccaria collection in my opinion are the best pimball on IOS , it's more solid pimball and best " realistic " shadow , ilumination and artwork texture ....cheers !

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I cant wait for this! Haven't played much without the bluetooth controller. I know its too late for this update, but I would like the nudge left and right effect inverted if possible or an option to invert, the problem I have is on TPA a right nudge seems to move the ball left, on Zaccaria it is the exact opposite. As these are the two best pinball simulations I have played, uniformity of this control would help make overall pinball skill transfer between the two IMHO. Id like to read the other Zac players opinion on this.

74-89

May 2, 2014
Uniformity of control would be less confusing, but I like the Zacc nudging much better... so I guess TPA should invert theirs.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts