In BSD can you light or make the coffin open?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Dracula also lights up when he speaks randomly during play. Coffin locks can also be obtained from collecting a Bonus at the loop or a mystery reward.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
is 'mist' when the second ball begins floating right-to-left across the table? (that table is fast enough i can never take much time to look at the display!) that's a pretty cool feature on it... i've once knocked that ball by just enough strength that the 'ghost ball' gets knocked out to play, but got replaced by my first ball on the magnet!! then i think managed to knock that one back off... that's some nice programming fs for something like that to work! :)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
... i've once knocked that ball by just enough strength that the 'ghost ball' gets knocked out to play, but got replaced by my first ball on the magnet!! then i think managed to knock that one back off... that's some nice programming fs for something like that to work! :)

I never really thought about it that way. I've done what you mentioned and I just thought, ah, the magnet caught my weak hit. But wait, there is no magnet. This is all code. That is some nice programming there to make me forget that it's all programming.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
:) yeah, first time i saw that happen, i was like 'oh, yeah! nice work...' i suppose if they had missed putting in that detail, the pro players would've noticed (and bugged for a fix next update). but it probably would've just gone right by me...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.