Mac - Request BSD (3.10) OSX - App Store

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
Been playing the Steam demo of BSD for Mac.
I swear this has a really short demo duration, making all that more torturous

I'm stuck doing the Stream Demo, as for some odd reason, there's nothing from the App Store

Kinda weird there's Mac Steam but no App Store version of the same thing....
Newsletter mentioned iOS being delayed (which I see is already out) but nothing about the Mac

Any one know whats going on?
If or when it's coming

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
Some kind of an official word before the weekend rolled in sure would have been cool...

Am I the only person using TPA from the Mac App Store?

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
humm lemme try to see if there's any update to my ol' ipod touch ios 6 or something like that... can't update anymore than that...

update - nah, no tpa app store update, nor any individual table update yet i see!

Last edited:

Megahurtz

Dec 26, 2013
While the App Store version is the same as the Steam one, it seems to lag behind and take longer to get updates. Each update needs to go through Apple. If you can choose between them, it is better to get it from Steam. That doesn't help people who sunk money into the App Store version before it was launched on Steam though.

Cartoon Bird

Aug 29, 2013
Yeah, I've been waiting, too. The updates for the App Store usually fall on about the middle of the month. This month seems to be taking a little longer.

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
The Pinball Arcade Facebook said:
Still working on it, apple is working on the submission site for their app store and we can't submit until they fix it. ~ September 22 at 5:59pm
Quote from Facebook
I really hope we get something soon, seems odd there's still nothing....

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
Pinball Arcade Facebook ~ October 3 at 1:11pm said:
We were finally able to submit today, we're hoping that both dracula and POTO will hit OSX next friday.
fingers crossed :)

wizard33

Jul 31, 2014
apparently there is a bug in BSD for Mac: when you press Start to launch the ball, it also switches the lock/unlock screen button. happens only on this table afaik

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.