Request Who wants TX Sector?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The transporter is cool. I also like the multiball on this one. The sound is very good. I'm in for TX.

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
TX sector is one of my top 3 unlicensed tables that I want but I'm afraid we'll never see. Mousin' Around is of course number 1. Please prove me wrong FS.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I'd vote for it. Is "Vitrigraph" just lamination?

image-4.jpg

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Wow, that table is such an eyesore.

You've obviously never seen "Cactus Jack's"-an eyesore plus it's super busy with lights. I want that one too!

Back on topic-I'm on the TX bandwagon, even though I've never played it in an arcade. Gottlieb's tables may not be the greatest, but are still underrated in my book.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
You've obviously never seen "Cactus Jack's"-an eyesore plus it's super busy with lights. I want that one too!

Back on topic-I'm on the TX bandwagon, even though I've never played it in an arcade. Gottlieb's tables may not be the greatest, but are still underrated in my book.

Cactus Jack's isnt the best design but at least it has a design, this looks like something made from left over piece from other machines and then cut out random images from magazines for artwork. And that back light is just painful to look at. It looks sloppy and lazy. Maybe it plays great but I honestly cant think of a more awful looking table.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012

Cactus Jack's is probably my favorite alphanumeric Premier game. Not too complicated, but it's fun to play with the crazy music and dancing cactus guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.