Request PS4/Vita Cross-buy and Second Screen

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I would love to see these happen. I'm not sure what FS would need to do on their end, or if it's a Sony thing to make cross-buy happen.

Second Screen would be awesome for using the Vita as the controller and having the Vita screen display the DMD or the scores on non-DMD tables(basically the HUD).

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
It's up to Sony when it comes to cross-buy.

I think that's incorrect. TPA on Vita is cross-buy with PS3. When the PS4 version was coming up, FarSight said that it was *not* going to be cross-buy with the others, because they felt they had put enough work into it that it qualified as a new game. In other words, they actually needed people to buy it so they could make some money.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I think that's incorrect. TPA on Vita is cross-buy with PS3. When the PS4 version was coming up, FarSight said that it was *not* going to be cross-buy with the others, because they felt they had put enough work into it that it qualified as a new game. In other words, they actually needed people to buy it so they could make some money.

I just want PS4 to be cross-buy with Vita. Add Second Screen and it could be a system seller.....for the right crowd anyway. Sony has touted the abilities of the Vita with the PS4.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.