Bug iOS VER 1.1.3 Bugs

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
(copying exactly what I'd posted from another forum)
Fantastic... already found ANOTHER camera bug, this time with Monster Bash. Despite having it *locked* on camera 4, for some reason, during the multiball mode the camera zoomed up on the top 1/4 of the screen... and didn't move until all balls were drained... even after multiball had finished. Bloody hell, guys. I found this less than 5 minutes after playing it. Surely a playthrough before releasing it would've revealed this?!?
Edit: Multiball camera is "off" as well, so there's no way it should have moved the camera.
img_24271y7ku0.png

img_24281abk5l.png

Last edited:

stevesabol

Apr 13, 2012
I had the same thing happen to me twice and I've only played the table maybe 8 times. Both happened during the Frankenstein multiball (sorry, not familiar enough Witt the table yet to know the proper name).

I love PA but these kind of obvious bugs are extremely frustrating.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Yep, I also found this during my very first playthrough. Congratulations to all. Even in this economy, we all got jobs as playtesters. Yea!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Were any of the bugs from the previous update fixed? I didn't have to redownload any of the previous tables. CV and FH are playing the same as before.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Were any of the bugs from the previous update fixed? I didn't have to redownload any of the previous tables. CV and FH are playing the same as before.

Well, the first thing I check for is the grand canyon in MM. It's still there. THREE updates and it's still there. I guess it's not technically a bug, but I find it just as irritating if not more so.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I have a hunch it only happens if you enable multiball (it's definitely the Frankenstein multiball... I'm not familiar with the table at all, either!) and don't touch the flippers for a second or two. For some reason, it "feels" like if the camera's at the top and you hit a flipper, it pulls the camera back down. Since that first time, I've nailed multi twice more but the camera hasn't stuck up there... but only if I'm tapping the flippers constantly while the camera is at the top of the playfield.

Seriously. 10 minutes of playtesting would've discovered this. I get the idea that they *literally* don't test before releasing.

baronkohinar

May 29, 2012
Well, the first thing I check for is the grand canyon in MM. It's still there. THREE updates and it's still there. I guess it's not technically a bug, but I find it just as irritating if not more so.

Lol, first thing I always check too - that and whether they ever fixed the ramps or not so they drain right. Alas, still no luck...

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Also, why bother with the camera movement at all. The cam doesn't move when Drac rolls out, or when the mummy flashes. It's an unneccessary "feature" that nobody would miss. Get rid of that, and the game breaking bugs in both CV and MB magically go away. While you're at it FS, get rid of it in BoP. We're missing a light show when the camera moves in to the bride's face. Plus, it's such a prominent feature, none of us are going to not see the face change.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Come to think of it, it's the plunger cam that breaks the game in CV. Nevermind. Still, get rid of it.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Lol, first thing I always check too - that and whether they ever fixed the ramps or not so they drain right. Alas, still no luck...
I assume that's referring to the black texture on the castle door? Yeah. Same here. I actually fired up all tables (except for Ripley's... no way in hell I'm paying for that crap) and none of them re-downloaded. Previously, they all have when there's been an update. So despite the app store page saying that there's minor updates to some tables... I don't think there are any at all.

Also, why bother with the camera movement at all. The cam doesn't move when Drac rolls out, or when the mummy flashes. It's an unneccessary "feature" that nobody would miss. Get rid of that, and the game breaking bugs in both CV and MB magically go away. While you're at it FS, get rid of it in BoP. We're missing a light show when the camera moves in to the bride's face. Plus, it's such a prominent feature, none of us are going to not see the face change.
And this. I have it set to locked, so why does the damn thing change at all? There should be *zero* camera changes (not counting the plunger camera at the start of each ball) if I have multiball cam switched off and the camera locked. I DON'T GET IT.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Same issue with Frankenstein Multiball here, but mine only seems to do it when I have Double Super Jackpot or Triple Super Jackpot lit on the ramp. And I concur, why it is necessary to zoom in on Frank during this time? It's not like a castle explosion where something visually interesting is going on. Here it's just...Frank on a table...

Mosh Pit Multiball and Monster Bash seem unaffected. Haven't managed Monsters of Rock, primarily because all the balls drained during the camera zoom error and I couldn't finish the remaining two instruments.

EDIT: Also, the Monster Bash high scores are showing up in both the Monster Bash and the Gorgar leaderboards. The Gorgar boards are going to have to be purged, because typical scores on MB are about 1000 times those on Gorgar.

Last edited:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Hey... weren't we meant to have Game Center leaderboards added to this release as well?

Andretei

Jun 16, 2012
Same problem with frankenstein multiball. The game also freezes after a super multiball with frankstein and dracula. By freezes i mean you lose all balls and nothing happens after.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Hi there,

GORGAR seems to have a Graphical glitch...?

Seems steel rail at top of PF is missing.
Shows as all black - Compare with IPDB pics below:

9d9d7767.jpg

a9c7f309.jpg

Bit of a shame. Do you own this table FS?
Maybe your one's missing this too?

Andy

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts