Mac - Request App Store Version anytime soon?

Mamebase

Feb 20, 2014
Is it just me, or have we now had two new tables released for all versions of TPA except the App store version for the Mac? in both cases, the IOS version is said to be delayed "for a few days", but I have yet to see the Mac App store versions of Dracula, or Phantom of the Opera available for purchase or play via the Mac App store. Does anyone have any insight as to what may be going on? Did the IOS version of Dracula ever make it into the hands of IOS users?

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Is it just me, or have we now had two new tables released for all versions of TPA except the App store version for the Mac? in both cases, the IOS version is said to be delayed "for a few days", but I have yet to see the Mac App store versions of Dracula, or Phantom of the Opera available for purchase or play via the Mac App store. Does anyone have any insight as to what may be going on? Did the IOS version of Dracula ever make it into the hands of IOS users?

Yes. We got Dracula by the following Friday. It may have been Thursday (can't remember)

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Actually the iOS version came out on the following Thursday but the OSX version has still nit released (Dracula)

hootowls

Aug 20, 2013
I don't own any Season 3 tables - clicking on the "Previous Seasons" folder tells me that all previously available tables are purchased, which is not the case. Only Seasons 1 & 2 tables are in the "My Tables" folder so no luck there either.

hootowls

Aug 20, 2013
FS is responding in threads for other platforms that the missing Season 3 is a bug that will be patched with the next release. Maybe Mac users will get the same fix. Not sure how Yosemite plays into this if we see that come out tomorrow though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts