Android - Bug Android VER 1.0.8 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ryan...I don't know what you did, but ALL the tables now look crystal clear and I can now read everything on the playfields on my HTC EVO 3D!!! These tables have never looked better...BEST update by far!!!

I'll post my bug report here tomorrow...thanks again Ryan.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Maybe I just didn't listen hard enough, but is Gorgar not saying "ME GOT YOU" when he's supposed to? I got the achievement, but the gentleman's usual rapier wit was strangely absent.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Maybe I just didn't listen hard enough, but is Gorgar not saying "ME GOT YOU" when he's supposed to? I got the achievement, but the gentleman's usual rapier wit was strangely absent.

Just went and checked this for you and he did indeed say "ME GOT YOU" and I got the achievement as well. :)

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Just went and checked this for you and he did indeed say "ME GOT YOU" and I got the achievement as well. :)

Hmm, subtle are the ways of Gorgar. I've always admired his man-about-town savoir-faire. Hard to say what was happening in my case.

Another thing I noticed was that, as with earlier versions, I seemed to have to force-quit and restart the game before it noticed that I'd actually bought the DLC pack.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hmm, subtle are the ways of Gorgar. I've always admired his man-about-town savoir-faire. Hard to say what was happening in my case.

Another thing I noticed was that, as with earlier versions, I seemed to have to force-quit and restart the game before it noticed that I'd actually bought the DLC pack.

That happened to me as well...I had to exit the app and restart it before it recognized I had purchased the new tables, but everything is working fine now.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Glad you like the new texture filter =) and even more glad that you are able to use it, I coded it so that it wasn't tegra specific, and you have an adreno gpu so thats good to know. Odd about the purchasing I will look into it asap, I made no changes to that so thats a bit of a mystery.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ryan...Will we see the steel rail that's supposed to be at the top of the playfield on Gorgar any time soon?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Oh I didn't know that, I will look into that immediately. ill ask about the rail monday when art is back in.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
so much to keep up with XD thank you for the reports though guys, you are my eyes and ears!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
One last thing...still waiting for you to replace the four burned out flashers on Medieval Madness... :)

May 11, 2012
New flipper lag after the MB update. Not as egregious as it was way back when but its not nice & tight as it has been. Even the 4 launch tables are affected

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Ok, I will take a look at it, can't think of anything off the top of my head that might have changed to do that, have you tried a restart?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
lol you will have to remind me of that one :) where are they?

It's the four red flashers towards the top/back of the playfield. Unfortunately, they've never flashed once since the initial release of MM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts