Which Zaccaria Do You Play The Most?

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Curious what tables people play the most and why?

For me it's SHOOTING THE RAPIDS. I love the simplicity and design of the table. The sounds are probably my favorite in all of pinball, especially when you get a good ball banging around.

I can also already tell Spooky is going to be a table I play a lot too.

Last edited:

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Space Shuttle and Future World are probably my most-played but, now that it's working better, Winter Games is my hot table. It's like pulling teeth to score points. I can have a pretty good game and the score isn't much better than one of my mediocre efforts. I don't know why I'm liking it so much. I might come to my senses any moment, tho.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Space Shuttle and Future World are probably my most-played but, now that it's working better, Winter Games is my hot table. It's like pulling teeth to score points. I can have a pretty good game and the score isn't much better than one of my mediocre efforts. I don't know why I'm liking it so much. I might come to my senses any moment, tho.

I like this table a lot as well!!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014

Agreed. Winter Games is oddly compelling after the new physics updates. i find myself playing it more and more.

night

May 18, 2012
So is Star God, really plays like a rocket now with the upper slingshot working again.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I've actually been playing a lot of Pinball Champ lately. i love how the audio is basically the table trying to guide and help you play the game. it's a very cool conceit, especially for the early 80's.

Star God is also a great table that really benefits from the new physics update and upper sling shot repair. playing it feels different from most other pins.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts