Zaccaria Pinball - Mexico '86 (1986) Bugs & Feedback

74-89

May 2, 2014
Lettering reversed on both sides of cabinet. Sorry if there is another Mexico '86 thread, I couldn't find it.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Ball tends to be stuck in the upper (right) eject hole and nudging doesn't help. Calling the attendant makes me lose my ball. Frequency ~5% during normal ball and ~30% on bonus time. When the flipper is inactivated due to time over the risk is very high and the damage to the game is fortunately low.

Last edited:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Lighting issue - after launching a ball a red light flashes from inside the launch tunnel outlet. It does not flash from the other opening connected to the plunger ramp the ball initially goes into.

This is another table where the current plunger physics make is almost impossible to hit an accurate skill shot.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
When playing the Game Time Ball, if the time runs out while the ball is in the mini table at the upper left, the mini table flippers quit functioning, but the main flippers and scoring continue until the ball drains.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Launcer just doesnt work properly, ball sits on the left or right side from the center position of the rod, takes 5 or 6 plunges to finally eject the ball succesfully.

Please make this work on all tables on the next update, still doesnt work flawless on most of the tables.

9266258a0c720e125ac5b43e5176eaa6.jpg

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
When playing the Game Time Ball, if the time runs out while the ball is in the mini table at the upper left, the mini table flippers quit functioning, but the main flippers and scoring continue until the ball drains.
Replicated this bug tonight on Android.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
IOS update 3.3 - There is still a problem with the Game Time Ball. Now, if time runs out while the ball is in the mini table, all flippers stop like they should and the ball will drain. Another ball will load, even with time at zero, and you will have flipper control again with no time limit.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
I got a ball stuck on the left side of the table. I *think* that it went through the left bank of targets beneath the mini table. It then traveled up, rolled back down and settled just above the left outlane.
Another issue with this table is that the gate at the bottom of the mini table constantly swings as though a ball has gone through it.
I've never taken Spanish, so can someone translate what the game is saying once I clear the targets in the mini table? It sounds a lot like "whore" to me.

c1e197e3098ae64bd76c100b2a2d2253.jpg

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
I got a ball stuck on the left side of the table. I *think* that it went through the left bank of targets beneath the mini table. It then traveled up, rolled back down and settled just above the left outlane.
Another issue with this table is that the gate at the bottom of the mini table constantly swings as though a ball has gone through it.
I've never taken Spanish, so can someone translate what the game is saying once I clear the targets in the mini table? It sounds a lot like "whore" to me.

Wow youre a PBall Wizzard this never happened on this table but it use to happen more some updates ago last year.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013

Thanks. Made some modifications there on the object. Played some games, looked fixed. The next update will include this fix.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
IOS update 3.3 - There is still a problem with the Game Time Ball. Now, if time runs out while the ball is in the mini table, all flippers stop like they should and the ball will drain. Another ball will load, even with time at zero, and you will have flipper control again with no time limit.

I had the same thing happen to me

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Seeing issues on left flipper with lots of lines (nexus 7 2012). IS the is a general issue for all devices or something specific to the Nexus 7? Might be related to my other reported issues.

63761c0ee4.jpg

74-89

May 2, 2014
v3.5 mini-playfield flippers seem to be missing. Can anyone confirm?

Last edited:

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
When an extra ball is earned during the Game Time bonus, Shoot Again lights up, but the Timer continues to count down to zero and then the flippers stop functioning. The extra ball loads, but there is no flipper function because the counter is at zero. Other tables stop counting down when an extra ball is earned, and the ball plays out as normal. Then the last ball plays out the remaining game time.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
The sling above the right flipper seems to be trigged too easily by a ball touching low on its face. I would think a cradled ball would settle easier on a real machine

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts