Zaccaria Pinball - House Of Diamonds (1978) Bugs & Feedback

74-89

May 2, 2014
Just a heads up - House Of Diamonds is still awarding Game Time credit when there is no Game Time Bonus.

74-89

May 2, 2014
Ball gets stuck in kickout hole, happened twice in one game. Might be a "small ball" issue, I didn't check it with other sizes.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Suspected (but unproven) scripting error.
Table = House of Diamonds
Build = Android 1.04

The yellow indictor lights which are cycled by revolving the centre spinner, are supposed to skip over card numbers which are already lit.
However at start of a new ball it defaults to being above 1 whether lit or not, which I don't think seems correct.

To repro - on ball 1, light card 1 as a minimum, then allow ball to drain. At start of ball 2 the yellow arrow defaults to the card one position, even though it's already lit.

197223d1c91cbec1b01c7e83d711d254.jpg

I can't prove this behavior is wrong, as I cant find any video of table playing.
It just seems illogical personally.

Additional - This table is just awesome. :)

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Nexus 7 2012 (Android 5.0.2). Light (daytime) settings default. No shadows on flippers. bottom right flipper there is graphics corruption. I see horizontal black lines all around the flipper.

Can someone else confirm please? I don't see this on my S3 phone. Tried rebooting no change.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
Nexus 7 2012 (Android 5.0.2). Light (daytime) settings default. No shadows on flippers. bottom right flipper there is graphics corruption. I see horizontal black lines all around the flipper.

Can someone else confirm please? I don't see this on my S3 phone. Tried rebooting no change.

There are no shadows in iOS 3.3 either. I don't see the horizontal lines you mention.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
On this table the same situation as on the Space Shuttle table, when the ball is kicked out by the kickout hole on the upper playfield, it travels on high speed though the spinner heading straight towards the space between the flippers.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Do you know where the ball jumped to there from?

i believe the ball hit the pop bumper and entered the top of the horseshoe lane on the upper right playfield and got stuck under the plastic right before the red dot in the horseshoe lane. so it was under the plastic, behind the green stationary target. this is a table i play fairly often and it's only happen to me once.

Thanks for all the fixes! :)

197223d1c91cbec1b01c7e83d711d254.jpg

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
That sounds kind of like the problem I had with the ball disappearing into one of the bumpers in Farfalla.

My problem with this table is that when the ball exits the bottom of that horseshoe, it almost always drains down the middle.

haj

Sep 28, 2012
That sounds kind of like the problem I had with the ball disappearing into one of the bumpers in Farfalla.

My problem with this table is that when the ball exits the bottom of that horseshoe, it almost always drains down the middle.

This was not the case till new engine, so it may need some tweak. Fiddling with physics setting could ease the situation, tho.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
This was not the case till new engine, so it may need some tweak. Fiddling with physics setting could ease the situation, tho.

I don't remember it doing that before, either. I'm playing straight arcade mode, so no physics adjustments. I'll either have to start nudging or wait for a tweak. Or more than likely I won't play this often because of the draining issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts