Where is phantom of the opera for ISO

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I was wondering when it was coming out also? I am tempted to wait until all the tables are released for this season and purchase them for cheaper.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I honestly think I can do it! I have the first 3 seasons and there are so many awesome choices that missing out on a new one once a month for a year is no big deal...

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I was wondering when it was coming out also? I am tempted to wait until all the tables are released for this season and purchase them for cheaper.

And if you backed TAF, you're good to go. But if you didn't, well, I admire your self control.

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
Yeah, I'm getting a bit impatient waiting for POTO, too... Then again, most everything I've read from those who have it indicate it isn't top notch.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Yeah, I'm getting a bit impatient waiting for POTO, too... Then again, most everything I've read from those who have it indicate it isn't top notch.

It's not horrible, but coming off the heels of BSD, it's bound to feel a little lacking.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
POTO is more fun than many make it out to be. Great art and sound package + multiball. Doesn't have the depth of Twilight Zone, but not many pins do. You know how these things go. The people that hate the pin are the loudest.

Edit - So true, following BSD is tough for any pin.

Ken_Clark

Dec 28, 2012
If The Pinball Arcade doesn't get their **** together, I'm just going to buy the real machine...Come on TPA fess up that you suck with Apple!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.