Facebook Trolls

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I hate to give too much attention to the facebook trolls on the TPA page but if you ever look at that site it's all that you see for the most part. I have to admit though, I've never laughed as hard as I have at this guy that posted a bunch of nonsense tonight named Nick Cenquegrano. He literally posted something that made no sense and before anyone even responded he just started attacking everyone with cuss-filled rants. Anyone that did respond he attacked immediately with some incredible swearing and even made a timely and tasteless reference on a few occasions to Jerry Sandusky. I know there are some out there that sound like broken records or just get annoying for volume of posts but this guy trolls like it's an artform and he is a master artiste! Anyone else have some great troll stories? I know it's weird to sort of praise one but this dude seriously make me laugh so hard.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Can you Cut N Paste for us who don't soil ourselves ? LOL.
PS. I had to Wiki Jerry Sandusky....Englishman in New Zealand you see... :)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I edited some of the language but here are some highlights. The first post is him posting as though he is a Farsight Representative.

Nick Cinquegrano
good morning from big bear lake or where ever you believe we are,lmao, those that own a 360, yeah we f--ked you sandusky style!!!!
Like · · 15 hours ago
2 people like this.

This is one of the bigger rants. At one point he seems to attack his own cell phone for his typing deficiencies. In general he just responds quickly with some scathing vocabulary, attacks on Black Hole and the year 1981 and instructions to insert pinball tables and cell phones into people's anuses.

Nick Cinquegrano
no justice for xbox 360 since april u f--ked us!!! xbox users are f--kin sick of this s--t! u f--ked us
!!!!!!! xbox users where are you!!! f--k this s--t we got robbed!!!
Like · · 15 hours ago
4 people like this.
Jimmy Gambrill Yea we need to raise some hell up in this piece gosh dangit!!
15 hours ago · Like · 1
Nick Cinquegrano take your cell phones, tablets, shove em up your azz! wheres the xbox 360 cnew stuff
15 hours ago · Like · 2
Nick Cinquegrano new stuff!! f--kkn cellphones get the new **** and not the 360???,wtf is wrong here
15 hours ago · Like · 1
Daniel Osborne Shut up tool. How can 800 msp for four pinball tables be a ripoff?
Delays and stuff happen, it's a nuisance but no big deal.
15 hours ago via mobile · Like · 4
Martin Bird Do you think spamming this page with bile will make a difference?
15 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1
Nick Cinquegrano grow up kid
15 hours ago · Like
Nick Cinquegrano not spamming a--hole just sick of owning this game for the 360 and we got 1 i mean 4 tables
15 hours ago · Like · 2
Nick Cinquegrano grow up go play your new tables on a cell phone
15 hours ago · Like · 1
Russell Bergman Popcorn is ready!
Daniel Osborne Have we got another jimmy g?
Nick Cinquegrano go play blackhole
15 hours ago · Like · 1
Nick Cinquegrano ‎1981,lmao
15 hours ago · Like · 2
Russell Bergman No offense, but at least the overcussing is not in all caps!
Aj N Stef Gonzalez Hey someone gotta step up and say what everyone Xbox owner is saying in the inside. I hear ya nick! But we gotta cut farsight some slack. There doing everything they can. MS is what's standing in Da way
14 hours ago via mobile · Like · 3
Rob Auman Yeah about time somebody complained about the tables delay! get 'em!
14 hours ago · Like · 1
Rob Auman You know, not only do I own a PS3, but a 360 as well, & I'm likely a bigger pinball fan than all of you. Yet I don't recall complaining once about not having the DLC for either console. Why? Well for one thing it is summer here & where most of us live, so how about getting out instead of spending time having a coronary over the lack of DLC for a damn video game. I'd much rather wait on DLC over the summer than winter, just sayin'.
14 hours ago · Like · 4
Joshua Pryor Brings new meaning to the term "potty mouth"
14 hours ago via mobile · Like
Nick Cinquegrano i want my dlc!!! u sandusky b-st-rds u raped us xbox users!
14 hours ago · Like · 3

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
See, someone at FarSight should just ban the guy from their page.

Pretty much but at least I thought he was amusing. Of course I enjoy good vulgar unprovoked attacks every now and again. He wouldn't last more than 2 hours on this forum and it would only be that long because he did it at a time when everyone was asleep.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Wait, Farsight is in Sandusky? Did I just learn something from that guy? I'm only a couple hours away from Sandusky. Farsight and Cedar Point in one trip? Bad-Ass!!!!!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Ohio has cedar point and that pretty much maxes out what is allowed to be said about Ohio in a positive light! Sorry for trolling in my own topic about trolls but I am from Michigan so Ohio is our sworn enemy!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts